2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

14 hours ago, Trojan said:

I posted my first mock of the year in the mock draft board, and I have us taking Kenyon Green. I posted a copy on Reddit and I feel like for an amateur mock it's mostly gotten pretty decent response? Like people hate on trades and I have a few and that's the main criticism after the two picks I had questions listed in my notes as likely to change the picks (which I changed this morning). I am kinda curious if anyone hates hates the Kenyon Green pick or if he has some fans on our board. I like that the run game is his calling card and he can slot in at multiple positions while the coaching staff figures out our other than Kolton talent on the OL.

I'd love the pick. Then move Leatherwood to LG as bad as he was he should be better and I think LG is a better spot for him next to Miller. Then Good back at RG next to Green would like to upgrade with a vet Center too if possible I still have doubts about James.

Miller, Alex, James, Good, Green

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

I'd love the pick. Then move Leatherwood to LG as bad as he was he should be better and I think LG is a better spot for him next to Miller. Then Good back at RG next to Green would like to upgrade with a vet Center too if possible I still have doubts about James.

RT DT WR CB all big needs 

rather sign proven 28-30 yr old RT and take RT to groom. just my opinion

• Like 1

8 hours ago, raidr4life said:

I'm not so sure Leatherwood beats out Simpson.

This is gonna depend a lot on FA. I’d like to address CB/OT in FA and then go WR/DT in the draft of the value lines up. I wonder if Christian Watson will be there at 55. I actually think he’ll be gone sooner than later. For example though: Jameson Williams and Travis Jones. Or Devonte Wyatt and David bell/George Pickens.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This is gonna depend a lot on FA. I’d like to address CB/OT in FA and then go WR/DT in the draft of the value lines up. I wonder if Christian Watson will be there at 55. I actually think he’ll be gone sooner than later. For example though: Jameson Williams and Travis Jones. Or Devonte Wyatt and David bell/George Pickens.

I don't think the disparity between Wyatt and the projected late second round DTs is as great as the first round receivers and the late second round receivers.

And, I think the fact that we're all pretty confident Wyatt will be available at 22 says something about the value of the pick.

Edited by Rich7sena

Messing around on a simulator.  Although Graham will work with what we have, I think giving him a talented NT will go along way to his success.  Carr should be happy with a RT and a couple new weapons.  We still need a few DTs but Davis would be a great start.  Resign some of the DTs from last year could give us some versatility.

Jordan Davis

DT Georgia

Daniel Faalele

OT Minnesota

Christian Watson

WR North Dakota State

John Metchie III

WR Alabama

Channing Tindall

LB Georgia

Jesse Luketa

EDGE Penn State

Quentin Lake

S UCLA

Tyreke Smith

EDGE Ohio State

2023 IND 3rd

For the purest here is one without trades.

Jordan Davis

DT Georgia

Nicholas Petit-Frere

OT Ohio State

Wan'Dale Robinson

WR Kentucky

Jalyn Armour-Davis

CB Alabama

Brian Robinson Jr.

RB Alabama

Jesse Luketa

EDGE Penn State