2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Bringing up tweets from people 8 years ago when they were fresh teenagers??...... Who gives a **** anyway? A lot of Raider fans suck. This can be said for every NFL team and he's from close to SD.

Dumb

I thought it was funny but meh whatever 

48 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

The picks all seem very reasonable.  There’s not a single “no way he’s there at pick ‘ X ‘ “.  

unrelated to that question, I do think Kirby could end up a 2nd rounder.  

Yea I always think it’s interesting how combine and pro days change players draft stock

Kirby with a great combine yup I can see 2nd same school as Hobbs too iirc 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

32 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Oh, someone called him out on it?

Don't think so. This is from the teams site.

Chris Olave, a product of Southern California, had a huge smile on his face when asked about potentially playing for the Las Vegas Raiders.

"My oldest brother is a huge fan of the Raiders," Olave said at the NFL Scouting Combine on Wednesday. "I'd love to go there. They moved to Las Vegas recently and they have a great organization and I would love to go there and play for them."

22 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

Don't think so. This is from the teams site.

Chris Olave, a product of Southern California, had a huge smile on his face when asked about potentially playing for the Las Vegas Raiders.

"My oldest brother is a huge fan of the Raiders," Olave said at the NFL Scouting Combine on Wednesday. "I'd love to go there. They moved to Las Vegas recently and they have a great organization and I would love to go there and play for them."

Gotcha, thanks.  Seems like he was just trolling his older brother with that comment.  That makes it an Even bigger no big deal thing to me.

• Like 3

Has a player ever said that they don’t want a team to draft them while they where being interviewed? No because it’s a great way to torpedo your stock. Team pass on players for the smallest things and if a player is acting like that it’ll cost him (and his agent) millions. Are there guys who don’t want to play for the Raiders? Sure there are and it’s up to the front office to sort that out. 

43 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Has a player ever said that they don’t want a team to draft them while they where being interviewed? No because it’s a great way to torpedo your stock. Team pass on players for the smallest things and if a player is acting like that it’ll cost him (and his agent) millions. Are there guys who don’t want to play for the Raiders? Sure there are and it’s up to the front office to sort that out. 

Eli I guess

22 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This is the best QB prospect in the draft by many lol. This class suuuuuucks. Typically I don't put much weight into stuff like this but that is pretty damn small.

I don’t normally put much weight either but lord that is really pathetically small. 

• Like 1