2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Harris is the dream muma is the reality 

I’d also leaning towards the burks in the first club

Burks reminds me AJ Brown. Is he the fastest or takes the top of the defense. no, but he is a nightmare and helps the Titans offense move the ball down the field. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Burks reminds me AJ Brown. Is he the fastest or takes the top of the defense. no, but he is a nightmare and helps the Titans offense move the ball down the field. 

He can help in the run game also if it’s between burks and Dotson it’s burks for me

8 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

He can help in the run game also if it’s between burks and Dotson it’s burks for me

agreed, dotson isn't really much faster and on tape you can see Burks running away from defense. Burks def a plays faster than he ran type. if he runs pro day though id expect 4.48 -40 which will help him more. 

I feel like Derek Stingley is our first round pick at this point if the foot issue causes a bit of a drop. A man coverage corner with enough speed to go up against a Tyreek Hill is basically only him even if there are injury questions. With Herbert + Wilson + Mahomes and us having a defensive scheme change and he's likely (if available) BPA I think it makes too much sense. 

10 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I feel like Derek Stingley is our first round pick at this point if the foot issue causes a bit of a drop. A man coverage corner with enough speed to go up against a Tyreek Hill is basically only him even if there are injury questions. With Herbert + Wilson + Mahomes and us having a defensive scheme change and he's likely (if available) BPA I think it makes too much sense. 

sheesh i remember people talking about him as a future #1 overall pick after his Freshman season. 

Nakobe Dean is in a league by himself as far as LB and the only one I would take at 22. 

Damone Clarke, Demarvion Overshown and Devin Lloyd are the next next tier and would target them at 53. 

Christian Harris, Chad Muma, Quay Walker, Brandon Smith and a few other I would be interested in with our 3rd. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaiderChef said:

Nakobe Dean is in a league by himself as far as LB and the only one I would take at 22. 

Damone Clarke, Demarvion Overshown and Devin Lloyd are the next next tier and would target them at 53. 

Christian Harris, Chad Muma, Quay Walker, Brandon Smith and a few other I would be interested in with our 3rd. 

Wondered where Brandon Smith might be taken, I like him as a development pick 3rd might too high though.