2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

7 minutes ago, mct288 said:

I like Butler a lot. I figure he'll be a 3rd rounder, but I could see him going higher or lower too. I like Ogbonnia (UCLA) as a 3T type. He's just so powerful, and it's fun to watch. Uwazurike out of Iowa ST. is another one I like around the 5th. I'm OK with a few of the NT types, like Elliss from Idaho, too.

Butler, Ogbannia, Ellis, Butler....any one or two of those guys would be great, imo. 

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Butler, Ogbannia, Ellis, Butler....any one or two of those guys would be great, imo. 

Honestly,, IMO this years kid to late round NTs are a step below the last several years clssses.  There’s not even a Samoan/Polynesian player… what’s up with that?

I really liked Shelving and Khyiris Tonga last year.

11 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Honestly,, IMO this years kid to late round NTs are a step below the last several years clssses.  There’s not even a Samoan/Polynesian player… what’s up with that?

Noah Ellis is of Pacific Islander descent, I believe. 

9 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Because Raiders were a trainwreck last year and Carr had 4,800 yards.  Don't let your hatred for the man cloud your judgment.

Ronjon is definitely a huge Carr homer. Although perhaps the only non-annoying Carr homer I’ve ever met.

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

I feel ya on this, always blue collar, lunch pail types, and strong as bulls usually.

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Noah Ellis is of Pacific Islander descent, I believe. 

Oh yeah… Luther Ellis the old Detroit Lions DT adopted him.  
I don’t love him as a late round prospect but he’s okay.  Id have to dig deep into the scouting report …. I’d prefer a Samoan who didn’t leave the island at all until he went to One or the 3 Utah schools or USC.