Mafia Game: Mwils Sendoff! GAME OVER. jason (serial killer) wins!!

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

If I'm voting anyone else it will be md4l or scoundrel.  But someone better make a good argument 

I mean, scoundrel saying roleblocker was a scum role, then disappearing, then coming back to vote for the guy who had been “caught” as a roleblocker while claiming he hadn’t read anything today. 

but that’s probably nothing 

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Thought it was you two but multiple ppl last night said it’s typically a mafia role and y’all voted him- that’s why you voted. You seriously don’t recall???? Ugh

I voted to put pressure on Dome and to keep trying to figure out what the heck your role is and how you got the info on Dome 

Still like the lynch

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I mean, scoundrel saying roleblocker was a scum role, then disappearing, then coming back to vote for the guy who had been “caught” as a roleblocker while claiming he hadn’t read anything today. 

but that’s probably nothing 

That's doesn't even move the needle for me, about the same as the info from bantle about you.   

For me its scoundrel going for mwil after seeing my list.   

Here is my thought 

If bantle is telling the truth, the only way the info is accurate is if someone has a role that their invest results get sent to someone (in this case bantle).  

More likely a scum note passed or something like that.   

I'm fine taking a shot at dome but let's pressure someone else as well. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Here is my thought 

If bantle is telling the truth, the only way the info is accurate is if someone has a role that their invest results get sent to someone (in this case bantle).  

More likely a scum note passed or something like that.   

I'm fine taking a shot at dome but let's pressure someone else as well. 

I was actually thinking he used the cop role he posted and it was a role cop 

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's doesn't even move the needle for me, about the same as the info from bantle about you.   

You’ve been on me for an entire day and didn’t try anyone else until I threatened to kill you tbh...

but sure, doesn’t move the needle 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah, I thought that as well.   How confident are you in his ability to lie about how things amhappnee though to cover that up? 

Nah.

Wrong tree.

Choose a new lead, this one is a waste of time.