Mafia Game: Mwils Sendoff! GAME OVER. jason (serial killer) wins!!

Also, @MD4L not to be rude but I feel like I'm missing what it is you're throwing down. 

I thought I saw a slip but it really would only be based off of Scoundrel's word choice, which isn't indicative of anything. 

Seems that you're trying to say that he fake-claimed something that someone else fake-claimed? Which isn't indicative if anything either, because several others that have turned out to be town all claimed something or other..

I have no real tangible thoughts on who to target today. Bummer, that.

1 hour ago, carl_sjunior said:

Also, @MD4L not to be rude but I feel like I'm missing what it is you're throwing down. 

I thought I saw a slip but it really would only be based off of Scoundrel's word choice, which isn't indicative of anything. 

Seems that you're trying to say that he fake-claimed something that someone else fake-claimed? Which isn't indicative if anything either, because several others that have turned out to be town all claimed something or other..

Are you suggesting we “no lynch” then? We seem to only be killing town...

1 hour ago, carl_sjunior said:

My ability is finding whether individuals have fake claims or not. I can confirm Bigbadbuff had a fake claim, hence my insta vote on Counselor. Things have changed a bit with responses in the thread.

27 minutes ago, MD4L said:

My ability is finding whether individuals have fake claims or not. I can confirm Bigbadbuff had a fake claim, hence my insta vote on Counselor. Things have changed a bit with responses in the thread.

so i guess my question would be

does having a fake claim make him mafia, or could he still be town? 

53 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I had two fake claims sent to me where Malf said that anyone that claims either one is lying. No one has yet so I’d rather not share.

On 5/18/2021 at 12:40 PM, carl_sjunior said:

so i guess my question would be

does having a fake claim make him mafia, or could he still be town? 

I am unsure. When bigbadbuff came up mafia, I was ready to vote. Not so sure now.

On 5/18/2021 at 1:06 PM, jasonwbantle said:

I had two fake claims sent to me where Malf said that anyone that claims either one is lying. No one has yet so I’d rather not share.

My role is a yes or no proposition so somebody does not have a fake claim. Unless they’re being given out during the game, I think my role is based on identifying who’s the got the fake abilities and who does not.

Edited by MD4L

i have a role involving fake-claims as well. 

not sure how much i want to reveal. however, i targeted pickle night one, and orca night two. 

the only issue is i'm not notified of whether it worked or not. nothing came of either target as far as i could tell. 

fairly sure i just whiffed on my reads.