Mafia Game: Mwils Sendoff! GAME OVER. jason (serial killer) wins!!

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

Carl- what do you have to say about murdering pickle? I think we just caught you. He seemed like an obvious town lean to me 

because my invest on him would literally turn his 'fakeclaims' into a real power. he was doing that daykill stuff, remember? i had a heavy town read on him so i wanted to chance it and see if him saying daykill was a fakeclaim. had it been, he would have gotten that as a real power. 

but it wasn't. he had to do that every day for malf for whatever reason.

that's the same reason i did an invest on orca. he seemed town as well and i thought he had a bigger role, but i didn't see a fakeclaim. so i again just chanced it cuz i thought he was town.

he ended up dead. literally no idea how that happened. but it wasn't something i caused. my 'power' is just a nightly invest that turn's the targets fakeclaims into a real power.

why do you think i told y'all this? i know how it looks lol, i didn't have to reveal myself because i know how bad it looks. 

for the sake of generating conversation and being open i told y'all my power. 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:
On 5/15/2021 at 5:43 PM, jasonwbantle said:

I was given the option to choose of the following :
I am a friendly neutral survivor.
I am a nightkill immune miller vig.
I am a cop.

I am a Mason with [Playername].

I chose to be town. So please don’t kill me d1 for no reason. I’ll be a valuable ally that’s active in the game. I’ve played a few time’s and am not the beat but I’ll do all I can to help. 

Going to see the new Saw movie so I’ll check back later tonight. Let me know how I can help.

Expand  

4 options.  3 town, 1 neutral survivor

On 5/15/2021 at 7:36 PM, jasonwbantle said:

Why do I need to do anything lol- half y’all haven’t even posted and I had 3 votes against me before I made my first post.

I chose the town one. That’s all y’all need to know tbh. If you wanna lynch me for no reason just prove me right that this site is a popularity contest Bc I haven’t misplayed anything or done anything wrong. But whatever

i was told to decide whenever but if wait too long and I die I lose all chance at having any ability at all and lose. So I kinda had to make the choice now Bc y’all are threatening to kill me b4 I even logged on

Expand  

Claims to have picked town

On 5/15/2021 at 8:03 PM, jasonwbantle said:

Yes I’m town. I’m not very good at this game so choosing a role that isn’t town wouldn’t be smart for me especially with ppl wanting to Lynch me before I got here lol

And I guess That’s as good a reason as any for now @Pickle Rick

Gopher

Expand  

Yes he's town

On 5/16/2021 at 9:47 PM, jasonwbantle said:

Reminder: I chose the friendly neutral survivor role.

Second: to answer your question @Malfatron messaged me that dome is a role blocker. So I’m telling you all 

But now he reminds us he chose the friendly other

On 5/16/2021 at 9:52 PM, jasonwbantle said:

I am a one shot bulletproof member of town so yes I am town

Bc I was forced to tell y’all day 1 what role I had to avoid getting lynched Bc I had votes b4 I even posted lol

but anyways no I have no night move. Malf just messaged me that. 

Expand  

This is amazing evolution of this

Jason

@jasonwbantle this is the evolution I'm seeing