Packers/Saints Postgame

incognito_man

3 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Lol. You guys get so mad when he won't be honest and now he's honest and you complain.

LOL

Just this week, I was told by you guys not to take MM at his word when he defiantly declared Dom to be an outstanding football coach (after last season) and now we are supposed to believe he is being honest when he says blame me for today's performance.

I guess folks will insists MM is being honest when it fits their own narrative and insist he is just kidding when it does not.

Call me crazy but I want to see Janis in the slot. Unfortunately Cobb just isn’t getting it done anymore and has looked terrible all year.  I think the wear and tear has caught up to him because he seems to have lost a step when it comes to burst and just speed in general.   Or perhaps move Montgomery to the slot. 

I agree that McCoach called a very conservative game and I doubt he gave Brett the green light to chance many plays at the LOS.  Hundley did some nice things and played his fanny off.  But some of his throws were very rookie like.  A. Jones is a great find!  I love his vision.  

You can't just let Brees sit there in the pocket all afternoon and expect to stop him.  The pass rush was nonexistent.  King and Jones got schooled back there today.  If we want to look for silver linings perhaps they'll learn from this lesson from a savvy veteran in Brees.   

I'm not too upset.  I wasn't expecting us to win this game.  I will say this wasn't McCoach's finest hour.  He has to look in the mirror too.  Some of the plays he called were head scratchers for sure.  

Just now, ReadyToThump said:

Aaron Rodgers has made Mike McCarthy. Absolute terrible gameplan.  His playcalling is always choppy and the offense always struggles to find a rhythm. Thank God for Rodgers. 

Of course I suspect Aaron changed plays at the LOS a lot when he saw what the defense was doing.  We can't expect Hundley to do these things and I'm sure the Saint's D coordinator used every trick in his bag to confuse Hundley.  

37 minutes ago, Pad Level said:

No slants, no wr screens.  No rb screens, just intermediate and long pass sets.  I’m sick.  Cobb needs to go after this season and we need more speed in the slot.  All of our wr besides Adams take too long to get separation.  I would seriously consider playing Janis way more. Even if he runs the wrong route once in a while he still can get separation. 

But we did run slants and rb screens... Did you watch the game?

11 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Of course I suspect Aaron changed plays at the LOS a lot when he saw what the defense was doing.  We can't expect Hundley to do these things and I'm sure the Saint's D coordinator used every trick in his bag to confuse Hundley.  

Hundley after years in this system better know the god damn audibles. 

15 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Aaron Rodgers has made Mike McCarthy. Absolute terrible gameplan.  His playcalling is always choppy and the offense always struggles to find a rhythm. Thank God for Rodgers. 

I think the majority of America thinks that the packers are extremely mediocre without Aaron .. game plans like this from McCarthy just lend credence to that belief.  McCarthy had a chance to game plan his team to victory today and flat out dropped the ball. 

11 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I think the majority of America thinks that the packers are extremely mediocre without Aaron .. game plans like this from McCarthy just lend credence to that belief.  McCarthy had a chance to game plan his team to victory today and flat out dropped the ball. 

It was absolutely terrible. I don't even agree with his scheme and game planning when Rodgers is in there, because we all god damn know Rodgers is probably the only QB on this planet that can make success out of it. 

44 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

LOL

Just this week, I was told by you guys not to take MM at his word when he defiantly declared Dom to be an outstanding football coach (after last season) and now we are supposed to believe he is being honest when he says blame me for today's performance.

I guess folks will insists MM is being honest when it fits their own narrative and insist he is just kidding when it does not.

Exactly. Nothing he says actually means anything. You complain no matter what he says. He says nothing. OMG why did he do that. He says something which seems is honest OMG why did he do that.

It makes no sense. Isn't him saying like this what you guys wanted before? Now it doesn't matter, of course it doesn't. It didn't matter before when you complained either.

Also..

You really don't think he's upset with himself at all over what just happened? Give me a break dude. You guys don't need to agenda this hard. You are being proven right. Why take everything to maximum extremes. My gosh.

Archived