2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

36 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I would rather be the lovable loser than the real life Mean Machine that makes me question my own dignity for supporting them

Yeah, as a fan I agree.

Remember, it's just entertainment. Humans are flawed and are often drawn to like minded people or ones that remind them of ourselves (which obviously has a downside) so if your team doesn't reflect that you lose something. You can still be a Browns fan but you don't relate as closely and it won't mean as much.

Otherwise we'd all happy because we have a QB who has proven more than our last one. There would be no debate. I want to be the good guy riding in on a white horse and saving the day. I'd rather win than lose but if the bad guy wins I guess I can root for him to be on the winning side but it doesn't feel the same.

Edited by Thomas5737
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Not saying it’s right, but people will “forget” in about 2 years like they did with Ben.

We have shorter memories as a society. You guys will watch multiple games this year. You will click on articles, listen to podcasts and watch bad pundit shows. If you get the chance to go to a game you will go.

No, that's what you're saying you will do

and how you are. Stop projecting your values onto everyone else.

20 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

No, that's what you're saying you will do

and how you are. Stop projecting your values onto everyone else.

You’re on this forum right now. Which means you’re discussing the Browns or at least intend on discussing the Browns.

Put your words to action and leave the forum.

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

You’re on this forum right now. Which means you’re discussing the Browns or at least intend on discussing the Browns.

No one who said they are going to stop watching the browns is actually going to stop. It’s all talk. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

No, you. That's not even what I said. You can't even read your own original post for comprehension. I have friends on this site (don't worry; you already burned your bridge) and we're in the fallout stage. I will talk about it all I want. And yeah, I'm done with the Browns while that sexual predator is here. You have fun with your low bar. What else would I expect from a guy who foams at the mouth spouting what he gets from news sites who protect child sex offenders? But you do you as you always do 👍.

Lol and this guy says I'm a troll. You're trolling yourself and you don't even realize it.

6 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

No one who said they are going to stop watching the browns is actually going to stop. It’s all talk. 

Speak for yourself.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

10000% agree

To the truly genuine people who are done like @FGK, props. He’s actually sticking to his word and should be applauded for it.

If you’re still posting on here, you’re all talk.

Just now, candyman93 said:

10000% agree

To the truly genuine people who are done like @FGK, props. He’s actually sticking to his word and should be applauded for it.

If you’re still posting on here, you’re all talk.

Even freaky’s been lurking and liking posts.

Not mine, which is some BS, both some.

Come on freaky, come back to us.  Don’t leave us with Nude and the ghost of Zel as our only mods.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Even freaky’s been lurking and liking posts.

Yeah, weird deflection. He inadvertently calls freaky out and demands he not post or else he's some kind of hypocrite (in only candy's mind).

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not mine, which is some BS, both some.

Come on freaky, come back to us.  Don’t leave us with Nude and the ghost of Zel as our only mods.

I regret to inform you that I will be...moderating from a distance for a while, slugger. I'm going to be taking on more of a Zel role. You may not see me around for a bit, but your mom and I still love you very much.  I'm not gonna be dead.  I would never cross Mike. 

• Like 2

I’ve threatened to leave so many times it’s like the boy who cried wolf. Honestly watching the pearl clutching from people in NFL Gen with Ben avatars and those with “Ray” avatars and usernames here made me think about separating the people from the team itself, not to mention LeBron’s social justice warrior hypocrisy.

I have come to the conclusion celebrities are worthless off the field and their sole purpose in my life is to entertain and win my teams games. I don’t care about them at all beyond that.

I don’t even care if people disagree with me.

• Like 4