2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

For the record people supporting me

Nudetayne

Joe Burrows 

Bernie Kosar

Chubb

Saquon barley

Thought Mayfield was hated

Just curious Mike but what about you exactly are they supporting?  You seem to be so all over the place:

- Watson will suck

- Most all of the positions are worse because of the Watson trade

- Baker is still the answer even thought the team's management has moved on from him starting.   

Is it all of the above, some of the above, or something I am missing...just want to know what it is that all of those people you listed are supporting :)

Edited by pscottdai
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Just curious Mike but what about you exactly are they supporting?  You seem to be so all over the place:

- Watson will suck

- Most all of the positions are worse because of the Watson trade

- Baker is still the answer even thought the team's management has moved on from him starting.   

Is it all of the above, some of the above, or something I am missing...just want to know what it is that all of those people you listed are supporting :)

First of all we list McDowell when we were 20th against the run so yes the defense is weaken

It has always been my point 

That we could have extended ward and Mayfield for Deshauns salary.

Draft

Hamilton defensive back Notre dame.

Ojabo Michigan has first over all pick skill set with are second round pick 

So on and so forth.

Savings against cap 40,000,000

Milion plus have a book end edge for

Myles.

Watson does not suck is he better than 

Mahomes no way no how.

The offensive line lost are back up center.

We have Hubbard back this is a draw

Obj Landry against dpj and cooper

Plus njoku this is paying 38,000,00

For 1800 yards .

The wr are going to be amongst the weakest in the afc.

To me the scariest part of this team

Is having jok matched up against 320 lineman. 

Hope this clarifies.

Now Deshaun he has 1 playoff win in 5 years with a defense that surrenders under 320 points.

Against are Division he is a 500

Qb without having faced Burrows. 

Hope this clarifies.

27 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

….. we did extend Ward

and we signed Watson…..

75,000,000 million dollars worth

With Mayfield salary it is 93,000,000

Million plus 6 draft picks.

That more money then LA

Pays Stafford,kupp,and Aaron Donald.

So sense you got your qb due we make the playoffs this year

Yes or no

My prediction no this year or next 

9 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Clear as day Mike. Ignore the simpletons that need you to spell it out for them …

No worries kind funny how nobody 

Attacks Ward plus Mayfield equals Deshaun's salary I guess it is tough

Adding 40 plus 15

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Clear as day Mike. Ignore the simpletons that need you to spell it out for them …

Oh it spells out everything, once you can decipher it, but it does not match his original comment - not everyone on that list agrees with everything he said:) Is a failed argument lol. 

That said, several of your comments  @mtmmikeI concur with, others you are just being stubborn because they decided to move on from Baker or not make the moves you wanted. I think we should of kept Baker, and used the monies and draft picks for Watson elsewise, but they didn't. Saying everything is worse because it doesn't match your train of thought is just silly.  The team is in no way worse this year than it was last year with the moves they made, in fact several areas are better. 

Do we make play offs? Who the hell knows. It is the Browns, we find a way to screw everything up even in the best of circumstances ! :)

Edited by pscottdai
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, pscottdai said:

Oh it spells out everything, once you can decipher it, but it does not match his original comment - not everyone on that list agrees with everything he said:) Is a failed argument lol. 

That said, several of your comments  @mtmmikeI concur with, others you are just being stubborn because they decided to move on from Baker or not make the moves you wanted. I think we should of kept Baker, and used the monies and draft picks for Watson elsewise, but they didn't. Saying everything is worse because it doesn't match your train of thought is just silly.  The team is in no way worse this year than it was last year with the moves they made, in fact several areas are better. 

Do we make play offs? Who the hell knows. It is the Browns, we find a way to screw everything up even in the best of circumstances ! :)

You are a failed argument 

When did I not say extend Ward and 

Mayfield 2 years Ago?

Deshaun when did I say sign hom

Give dates on all this

Defense we will see 

Playoffs we will see .

Thank you have a nice day.