2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

We do we need to move on from Baker to move on to Mitch? That’s regressing...majorly but let’s keep projecting like what happens with Minny is who baker really is, since he has never performed like that beforw

well odell is back i think it will be more the same ....and no one can explain it.

9 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Its amazing. Baker has two damn good games week1 and 2. Gets hurt and has a bad game week4 and now everyone wants to get rid of him lol 

These bad games have been wins where he hasn’t thrown a pick/turned it over too.

I think some folks forget how bad “bad” can be.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

These bad games have been wins where he hasn’t thrown a pick/turned it over too.

i mean how can it be worse? baker completed 45% of his passes.   i think brandon weeden or colt could have hit odell at least one of the 3 times  he was open for a TD or maybe kareem standing wide open for a TD .....or maybe felton on a checkdown for a first down on a 4th down try.

do i need to go on?    it was horrific 

Just now, EastSideDawg said:

i mean how can it be worse? baker completed 45% of his passes.   i think brandon weeden or colt could have hit odell at least one of the 3 times  he was open for a TD or maybe kareem standing wide open for a TD .....or maybe felton on a checkdown for a first down on a 4th down try.

I mean, he could have thrown some picks that could have lost us the game.

I’m certain previous dudes did that.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I could see if he was resorting back to his horrible decision making and forcing bad passes over and over again like he did with Freddie. 

if you see a pitcher all sudden starts missing the strike zone by a large amount, its not he “sucks” its, what is wrong with him. Its not like Baker was throwing bad passes that were slightly off, behind, or being thrown to defenders that are in the area, he was missing by a wide margin. Something we haven’t seen from Him.

like Stef said, baker looked good in practice and looked fine thst first drive but when he took that sack on that 4th down play, I think that did something because he wasn’t the same after that. Big thing too is he wasnt even throwing the ball Like his usual self. Ball was coming out of his hand weird and some passes just looked off compared to how he normally throws the ball

3 minutes ago, EastSideDawg said:

And again it was one freaking game  you’re acting like this has been the way he has played all season 

Edited by buno67
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, EastSideDawg said:

well get ready for another clunker .  LAC have made top 5 QB's look average/ bad.   its going to be another rough one hopefully the Running game and the D shows up.

Yet we have seen Trub look like absolutely garbage his entire time in Chicago and you’re pounding the table for him.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Must be a mentor guy lol I’m a huge Mitch fan. Loved watching him in HS but no way in hell do I want him as my starting a QB.

Its amazing. Baker has two damn good games week1 and 2. Gets hurt and has a bad game week4 and now everyone wants to get rid of him lol 

It's not surprising when we know how prone this forum is to being prisoners of the moment.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, EastSideDawg said:

97 quarterback ranking horrific?

Are you advocating cutting a qb after 1 game when he was perfect in 2 games

Excuse I am confused

Is this not the same qb that put 40 on 

Pittsburgh for the 1st time ever in playoff history 

How about Baltimore where he put 40 on the best defense in the NFL

Your right I am anybody I need to get rid of to make you happy?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Excuse I am confused

bryan cranston mic drop GIF

mike takes no prisoners.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Excuse I am confused

you can say what you want he played well against the chiefs the worst D so far and the Texans the worst team in the NFL so far this year.

if you want to talk about last year thats cool. you know who isnt talking about last year?  Stefanski because he knows it doesn't mean anything .