• Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Lakers in 4
    • Lakers in 5
    • Lakers in 6
    • Lakers in 7

lakers-vs-phoenix-suns.jpg

Schedule

Game 1 (Phoenix): Sunday, May 23 (3:30 PM ET)

Game 2 (Phoenix): Tuesday, May 25 (10:00 PM ET)

Game 3 (Los Angeles): Thursday, May 27 (10:00 PM ET)

Game 4 (Los Angeles): Sunday, May 30 (3:30 PM ET)

Game 5 (Phoenix): Tuesday, June 1 (TBD)*

Game 6 (Los Angeles): Thursday, June 3 (TBD)*

Game 7 (Phoenix): Saturday, June 5 (TBD)*

* If necessary * 

Edited by NYRaider

I live in Phoenix, too, but I grew up in Utah and stayed a Jazz fan.  The battles between Malone and Barkley were pretty epic back in the day.

If the Jazz don't do well in the playoffs, I'll probably root for the Suns.  Anyone but the Lakers and Warriors, to be honest.

The Suns have a good squad this year and can be tough to beat when they're firing on all cylinders.  As the Jazz found out this season....

If the Lakers were healthy or should I say healthier, had better conditioning and had the chemistry as a unit like the Suns I would sweep or 5 games max.

Since that isn’t the case I’ll say 5 games minimum. Could go 6. If health gets worse maybe 7 or Suns winning. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that, but with a high ankle and AD hitting the floor and tweaking something all the time.... who knows?

I know for sure Phoenix won’t make it easy on us. I just hope Paul and Crowder try their best not to be dirty, but that’s probably asking for too much. If Draymond can get away with that flagrant who knows what they could get away with. They were being dirty in the last regular season game we played them and this is playoff basketball where the intensity is so much higher. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Growing up a Lakers fan, but I've adopted the Suns since I've moved here (and frankly, since they stopped sucking). Hope the Suns go all the way, this will be a good test.

Besides CP3 and Crowder’s dirty antics they are a likable team.

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

vaccinated players don't have to sit out gms, he prob got vaccinated while on vacation 

he def getting a fine though I'm sure.

It's weird though cause they said on IG that everyone at the event was vaccinated and PCR tested before hand. I

I guess the league just doesn't want any gatherings like this and I get it, even if you are vaccinated you can still catch it.