• Brooklyn in 5
    • Brooklyn in 6
    • Brooklyn in 7
    • Boston in 4
    • Boston in 5
    • Boston in 6
    • Boston in 7

12 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Celtics gonna have 17,000 fans Sunday, so if Kyrie thought tonight was rough then just wait till Sunday. 

He’ll play better, was too tentative at times which is a bit understandable given how KD and Harden had it going. 

Any adversity is good for them before facing the Bucks.  

9 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Still probably ending in 5 or 6 tops, but good on Tatum for saying nah I ain't going out like this.

Yeah I predicted the Nets in 5 because I thought that with Tatum alone plus Stevens being a great coach is good enough to win at least a game. As I also predicted that in order to beat the Nets 4 times in a 7 game series is going to take career games like Tatum had. It took him dropping 50 just to beat the Nets by 6pts and thats with Kyrie only scoring 16pts and Harris going 2-7 from the 3 and giving the Nets next to nothing. The reason why is because KD and Harden both scored 39 and 41pts respectively and so we know at least 2 of the big 3 will show up consistently every game if not in some games all of the big 3 and Harris will most of the time do his part. So I tip my hat off to my former Duke player Tatum for balling out and I expect the Nets to take games 4 and 5 and wrap up the series win and be looking forward to the Bucks in round 2.  

That kinda game from Tatum was what I was hoping for. Man does not get enough credit for how good he actually ALREADY is. It's always, "He's gonna be one of the best players in the league someday." Someday is here. Without JB on a national stage, I needed to see him go off in an unstoppable fashion to get people to take notice. He did that. I can let the season rest in peace now if it comes to that. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

That kinda game from Tatum was what I was hoping for. Man does not get enough credit for how good he actually ALREADY is. It's always, "He's gonna be one of the best players in the league someday." Someday is here. Without JB on a national stage, I needed to see him go off in an unstoppable fashion to get people to take notice. He did that. I can let the season rest in peace now if it comes to that. 

Jayson Tatum is the truth. If the Celtics had Brown I think they'd have a legitimate chance to potentially win the series. 

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Jayson Tatum is the truth. If the Celtics had Brown I think they'd have a legitimate chance to potentially win the series. 

Brown and a healthy Timelord. Love Rob Will but his propensity for minor injuries is Ludacris. 

But I agree, I fully healthy squad is an any given sunday type team. They probably shouldnt win any series but they could. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Brown and a healthy Timelord. Love Rob Will but his propensity for minor injuries is Ludacris. 

But I agree, I fully healthy squad is an any given sunday type team. They probably shouldnt win any series but they could. 

It makes me so happy to see Tatum balling, have loved him since his Duke days when most thought he'd be meh in the league. Kid is special.