• Brooklyn in 4
    • Brooklyn in 5
    • Brooklyn in 6
    • Brooklyn in 7
    • Boston in 4
    • Boston in 5
    • Boston in 6
    • Boston in 7

I love Robert Williams, loved him as a prospect. I’ll never get over that Ernie Grunfeld drafted Troy Brown, Jr over him in 2018, he was just what the Wizards needed back then out of a center w/ Wall & Beal. 

Shepherd pulled off a nice trade though getting Gafford for Troy Brown. Gafford has been the biggest difference maker for the wizards with his rim protection and athleticism.

I felt like Game 1 the Nets would win by double digits and not even look sharp. I was right lol. Now I was wrong thinking they would still score 120pts tonight. Ill take it though knowing that their defense showed up tonight. That makes them scary that they can hold a team to under 100pts and in the 1st Q we saw the Celtics take tough contested 3's and knock them down. I can live with that knowing they arent going to consistently knock them down but if they do I tip my hat to them. All I know is in this game they didnt consistently make them as in the 2nd half the Nets held the Celtics to only 40pts total. The Celtics are lucky the Nets offense wasnt sharp because if so the Nets wouldve blown the out by 20 plus points. 

Edited by stl4life07
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Boston just doesn't have the horses. Just really hoping Milwaukee will be there in round 2. I honestly think they have the best chance to beat Brooklyn.

Nets/Bucks would be a dope series. Think Nets would take it in 6 but Bucks absolutely have a chance. 

Just now, seminoles1 said:

I honestly think the Bucks have a great shot.

The Bucks could take the Nets to 6 but I wouldn’t say great shot. I’ll say good shot. What I’m seeing from the Nets in the playoffs so far is them amping up the defense and when they can get their 4th or 5th best player Harris to drop 25+ hitting 7 three’s like that’s unfair. We know what KD, Kyrie, and Harden can and will do. Blake is out their dunking and looking like he did with the Clippers at times. In order for anyone to beat the Nets they are either going to have to have 4 games of their best offensive games ever or just flat out hope the Nets are missing everything. 

23 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

The Bucks could take the Nets to 6 but I wouldn’t say great shot. I’ll say good shot. What I’m seeing from the Nets in the playoffs so far is them amping up the defense and when they can get their 4th or 5th best player Harris to drop 25+ hitting 7 three’s like that’s unfair. We know what KD, Kyrie, and Harden can and will do. Blake is out their dunking and looking like he did with the Clippers at times. In order for anyone to beat the Nets they are either going to have to have 4 games of their best offensive games ever or just flat out hope the Nets are missing everything. 

You're seeing it against an absolutely overmatched Boston team.

Don't get me wrong, Brooklyn is the favorite to me, but I think Milwaukee will give them a hell of a series. At worst a competitive 6 games.