• Knicks in 5
    • Knicks in 6
    • Knicks in 7
    • Hawks in 4
    • Hawks in 5
    • Hawks in 6
    • Hawks in 7

4 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Knicks fans really chanted “We want Brooklyn”. 

I found that to be funny. Win a playoff game in like forever just to even the series and Knicks fans all of a sudden are uppity and wanting to face a Nets team that swept them without the Big 3 in the regular season. One game they had no KD or Kyrie and half their team because they was in the process of trading for Harden and had to sit out their players. In short, the Knicks arent even on the Nets level and Knicks fans shouldnt want to endure the humiliation. 

On 5/24/2021 at 5:00 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

You're such a ***** lmao. Quote me dumb dumb, say it with your chest.

Nobody on this entire forum is as overly sensitive, whiny, and consistently bitchy as you. Your only defining feature in all these threads is petty sniping and being whiny.

Wow... I seemed to have struck a cord. Although I wasn’t even referring to you, as I have your posts blocked and I only take a peak when I want to shake my head. Also, it’s the internet bruh, is someone supposed to be like... scared?

Had a longer respond drawn out but figured just why? Self awareness is important.

On 5/27/2021 at 1:24 AM, NYRaider said:

Randle through 2 games is 11-39 from the field

Tom isn't scheming him any easy baskets and he's consistently seeing doubles. I haven't seen a guy get doubled more this post season except Curry vs the Lakers/Grizz. 

Edited by YogiBiz

Yeah, Randle has been swarmed. The Knicks need others to step up. Barrett especially. 

You can't count on consistent great games from a bench mob all series. 

Plus, I think the Hawks match up better with the Nets and want to see a Trae Young breakout playoff run more than I want to see the Knicks get their teeth kicked in. 

3 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

Plus, I think the Hawks match up better with the Nets and want to see a Trae Young breakout playoff run more than I want to see the Knicks get their teeth kicked in. 

The winner of this series plays Philly next.