Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Bring it! I just assumed you axed it after a few weeks from seeing it wasn't the best fit for this league. I still would've liked to see what the final regular season rankings looked like. 

I scraped posting it because you were insufferable, tbh

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah I'll probably be sending a BB to someone for my Friday night pick. I thought I was going to have time to get on yesterday at some point which is why I didn't send one in then.

Definitely. And it's certainly not personal or aimed at one individual. I just know that things come up, and sending a board to Nacho - who isn't the owner of a team (that I know of) - certainly can't hurt, especially in a league where draft value varies so drastically. I knew I had to sleep during the day, so I sent him two: one for picks 1.3 and 1.6, and a second for 1.10, 1.11 and 1.20. When I woke up, I let him know that I was good to make the picks. It just seems like a low-risk way of moving things along.

34 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Perhaps it's just me, but why not submit a big board? It's pretty much the same thing, yet you aren't bringing things to a halt.

big board is the way

32 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Definitely. And it's certainly not personal or aimed at one individual. I just know that things come up, and sending a board to Nacho - who isn't the owner of a team (that I know of) - certainly can't hurt, especially in a league where draft value varies so drastically. I knew I had to sleep during the day, so I sent him two: one for picks 1.3 and 1.6, and a second for 1.10, 1.11 and 1.20. When I woke up, I let him know that I was good to make the picks. It just seems like a low-risk way of moving things along.

TL is Nacho, confirmed.