Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

thats the nicest way someone has ever told me i missed the joke 🥰

Honestly @TL-TwoWinsAway is too nice for this league. He either needs to be more of a **** or turn over his team to someone who will. We'll put up with anything but respect and kindness in these parts 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Honestly @TL-TwoWinsAway is too nice for this league. He either needs to be more of a **** or turn over his team to someone who will. We'll put up with anything but respect and kindness in these parts 

He's been too busy putting together an actually decent team.

Unfortunately.

• Like 1

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

He's been too busy putting together an actually decent team.

Unfortunately.

I inherited a bunch of picks and am doing my best blind squirrel impression. It won't last. I promise.

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Oh man, if the Lions' forum could read that now. (Not that I care.) I just love me some witty banter, and this place is full of it. Great vibe around these parts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I inherited a bunch of picks and am doing my best blind squirrel impression. It won't last. I promise.

Oh man, if the Lions' forum could read that now. (Not that I care.) I just love me some witty banter, and this place is full of it. Great vibe around these parts.

tenor.gif?itemid=14490958

• Like 1