Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11966651

It’s been so long. Gotta take my punch on the sucka. Wipe those tears off Pwn. We will no longer be held hostage to Glen x 
Pwny “funny” trades. 

This is a good day for the good guys. The leagues integrity remains strong. Sorry been so busy working. Thought punches were being thrown. Sadly it’s just a girl fight! The claws are out. But yeah RMIAB that trade stinks. And what’s worse was that it was the trash troll who fleeced you lol. 

Shame I would have at least kissed you after ripping off your panties. 

12 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

It’s been so long. Gotta take my punch on the sucka. Wipe those tears off Pwn. We will no longer be held hostage to Glen x 
Pwny “funny” trades. 

This is a good day for the good guys. The leagues integrity remains strong. Sorry been so busy working. Thought punches were being thrown. Sadly it’s just a girl fight! The claws are out. But yeah RMIAB that trade stinks. And what’s worse was that it was the trash troll who fleeced you lol. 

Shame I would have at least kissed you after ripping off your panties. 

I fleece your mother every night you garbage goose

This is ridiculous. Firstly, I was joking about keeping pwny out of league. Secondly, how am I suppose to know the value of TLaw? I couldn’t find precedence. This league is notoriously hard to gauge market value (hence nearly every blockbuster trade being a “robbery”). Nobody is on the same page, thus everyone has different idea of value. Then you’ve got me, who is notoriously bad at trades. TLaw’s value to me is what I was being offered, and I was never offered close to 7 1sts and 4 2nds.

Lastly, I’ve made the events clear, what is there not to understand? No screwjob here. Whine and call it incompetent ownership, sure, but there’s no personal vendetta. 

Here is what unfolded:

-The offer on the table was 3 1sts. I told Ravens a few days ago that if that was the best offer I would take it but I wanted to give it a little while to see if there was other interest and it could be best.

-Pwny and Scoundrel show serious interest. Now a 3 man race for TLaw.

-Pwny and Ravens give me a joint offer that is the same, for me, as Ravens offer. 3 1sts. There are now 2 suitors, pwny + Ravens and Scoundrel.

-Scoundrel decides he can’t compete with Pwny and would NOT make an offer because he knew it’d just be used to up the ante for me (“why should I help you?” (Paraphrase)). 

-So there is only 1 offer on the table at this time. 3 1sts. 

-I figure Scoundrel will only do a deal if I agree to it on a spot, so he can’t be used as bargaining chip. So I construct a deal I like more than 3 1sts. Simple as that. No “ghosting”, I didn’t respond because I was just seeing if I could get a counteroffer or something better than 3 1sts. 

I did not want to lie to scoundrel or Ravens in a league for fun. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

-I figure Scoundrel will only do a deal if I agree to it on a spot, so he can’t be used as bargaining chip. So I construct a deal I like more than 3 1sts. Simple as that. No “ghosting”, I didn’t respond because I was just seeing if I could get a counteroffer or something better than 3 1sts. 

He played you. 

For the record, I have never felt a personal vendetta or anything against anyone involving trades. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

He played you. 

For the record, I have never felt a personal vendetta or anything against anyone involving trades. 

I didn’t play him, I played the game. I wasn’t going to let people try to strong arm me or use me as a pawn to negotiate price. I won.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What I don’t understand is why can’t pwny/flux offer mega deal to Scoundrel? Considering how “little” he traded for TLaw he can make out like a bandit. Unless he thinks TLaw is destined to be GOAT, Burrow + 7 1sts seems hard to turn down.

Because scoundrel is a trash troll and won’t make any more trades. 

• Like 1