Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

im legitly not trying to **** on your moves, but NSFL takes some getting used to as far as value positions go

Which is fair as I'm only a few weeks in. The way that I see it:

1) You HAVE to play a TE. Might as well have one of the best in a starting role

2) A team that is a contender who could use an upgrade at that position could offer me something that I need help with

3) Waller could be an upgrade at WR3 over Pittman and my offense can use any help it can get. 

Trading Chubb (and Trent) away was probably a mistake but I added 2x 1st's + 2x 2nd's + Austin Ekeler + Mike McGlinchey 

• Chubb - 336 yards, 0 TD's
  • Ekeler - 316 yards, 0 TD's

• Trent Williams - 0 Pancakes, 4 sacks allowed, 1 stuff allowed
  • Mike McGlinchey - 5 Pancakes, 4 sacks allowed, 1 stuff allowed

Just now, Malfatron said:

so how about the Pittman (WR) in the FB position?

that doesnt seem like it would be helpful

My FB's haven't been great anyway and I don't want to place him on PS.

TJ is the #5 TE right now, so placing him at FB would be a downgrade. Placing Waller at FB (with his 6 pancakes) is an option but giving this a try for now. 

2 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

My FB's haven't been great anyway and I don't want to place him on PS.

TJ is the #5 TE right now, so placing him at FB would be a downgrade. Placing Waller at FB (with his 6 pancakes) is an option but giving this a try for now. 

Hope it works out

a 1-4 record is always good to try new things anyway instead of eeking through :)

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Must explain why he likes to throw balls to the wrong jersey now 

@RuskieTitan

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RJ7iO54xGMR_X43mDvkr0bYJFN8xu_Cv/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m000CKWnNEaWJXQwhYRVLxdE8kBLr0-X/view?usp=sharing

These were really hard to find with the old forum being officially dead

• Like 4

74-3 final score lol

Corpse of Derek Carr: 12/42 (28.57%, 0.00 Rating) for 70 yards, 0 touchdowns, 9 interceptions.

Corpse of Derek Carr: 0 carries for 0 yards (0.00 YPC, 0 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 2 fumbles.

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

The headlines for the games:

Egypt literally kills Derek Carr in dominating win versus the Pirates due to questionable decision to use him as a Returner
Thunder humiliate the Pirates as Carr's death in previous game looms over the franchise
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The headlines for the games:

Egypt literally kills Derek Carr in dominating win versus the Pirates due to questionable decision to use him as a Returner

Thunder humiliate the Pirates as Carr's death in previous game looms over the franchise

That is absolutely fantastic.

lowkey embarrasing for Chandler Jones here

Q4, 4:37, 2nd & 7 on the RJ 28: Corpse of Derek Carr holds on to the ball too long and gets sacked by Chandler Jones for a loss of 16 yards. Fumble on the play, recovered by Corpse of Derek Carr.
Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1