Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

On 7/12/2021 at 11:27 AM, Malfatron said:

MER after Week 5

1. RC Trash Pandas 4-1 (61.39)

2. Hanoi Viet Kongs 5-0 (61.36)

3. Phoenix Rattlers 3-2 (48.42)

4. Little Rock Uni Royals 3-2 (47.9)

5. Egypt Starfalls 3-2 (47.23)

6. Indianapolis Predators 3-2 (40.43)

7. SA Woolly Mammoths 3-2 (32.34)

8. Norway Knights 4-1 (31.74)

9. Reykjavík Direwolves 3-2 (18.2)

10. Providence Patricias 3-2 (7.73)

11. Scranton Papermakers 2-3 (-4.91)

12. Nassau Sea Wolves 3-2 (-7.84)

13. Freiburg Venom 3-2 (-12.94)

14. Chicago Fire 2-3 (-31.78)

15. Rio de Janeiro Pirates 1-4 (-39.71)

16. Anchorage Moose 1-4 (-43.73)

17. Rich Flying Squirrels 2-3 (-45.28)

18. Antarctica Poppers 1-4 (-46.26)

19. Tacoma Thunder 1-4 (-54.58)

20. Lanc Fighting Amish 0-5 (-115.38)

The MER went 7-3 in the week I posted it.

Not too shabby.

I will reup it for this week

Formula:

( 10 x YPC (offense) + Passer Rating (offense) + 2 X Avg Pts/Game Scored) – (10 X OPP YPC (defense) + OPP Passer Rating (defense)+ 2 X OPP Avg Pts/Game)

Edited by Malfatron

Sometimes, it's just a matter of timing. Had I been able to see the future, and that swoosh and I would've made this trade today, I obviously wouldn't have tried to improve my team in other ways beforehand.

Surely we wouldn't want to punish owners for making moves that they feel might actually benefit their team.

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Sometimes, it's just a matter of timing. Had I been able to see the future, and that swoosh and I would've made this trade today, I obviously wouldn't have tried to improve my team in other ways beforehand.

Surely we wouldn't want to punish owners for making moves that they feel might actually benefit their team.

You’ve been here like a week so your opinions mean nothing...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If I’m being honest, you’re being a bit excessive. I know you’re still learning but you’ve probably made more moves then everyone else combined. 

Feeling it may actually benefit your team and actually benefiting your team are two separate things. 

I really don’t care what you all do but I think we’re putting a lot of work on Nacho, especially considering he runs this for free and it’s already a lot of work. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

If I’m being honest, you’re being a bit excessive. I know you’re still learning but you’ve probably made more moves then everyone else combined. 

Feeling it may actually benefit your team and actually benefiting your team are two separate things. 

I really don’t care what you all do but I think we’re putting a lot of work on Nacho, especially considering he runs this for free and it’s already a lot of work. 

Alright. I'll go back to the start and tally up the moves. I'm curious.

Is it "one post = one transaction"?