Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, the results:
(The number denotes the number of add/drop transactions or trades made. In-roster movement and tag applications were not considered.)

TL-TwoWinsAway - 25
RuskieTitan - 12
Karnage84 - 11
swoosh - 11
Malfatron - 10
Tk3 - 8
Scoundrel: 8
bucsfan333 - 7
MookieMonstah - 7
Scalamania - 7
ravens5520 - 6
rackcs - 4
EaglesPeteC - 4
RandyMossIsBoss - 3
Pickle Rick - 1
Glen - 1
The Orca - 1
SirA1 - 1
El Ramster - 1
JoshstraDaymus - 0

You're right: excessive. Of course, I'm not trying to make more unnecessary work for Nacho... just trying to convert a terrible roster into a competitive one. My moves should be done now, so there's that.

11 for me? That seems really high. I could’ve sworn I’ve only made 3 trades and 1 add/drop with my HC.

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

11 for me? That seems really high. I could’ve sworn I’ve only made 3 trades and 1 add/drop with my HC.

In the last few pages alone, you've made 3 trades (Safford, Matthews+Johnson, Barr+Shanahan) and signed 6 players (Campbell, Kingsbury, Hernandez, White, Hunt and Oluokun).

@TL-TwoWinsAway
don't mind transactions. Just try to combine as many as you can in a single post (I understand a trade or a drop might want you to make another, and that's fine).

I'm mostly being jovial when I point out a lot of transactions. Most usually don't take much time but they can add up. So all in all, just try to be considerate with the separate number of requests. Thanks!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@TL-TwoWinsAway
don't mind transactions. Just try to combine as many as you can in a single post (I understand a trade or a drop might want you to make another, and that's fine).

I'm mostly being jovial when I point out a lot of transactions. Most usually don't take much time but they can add up. So all in all, just try to be considerate with the separate number of requests. Thanks!

Will do!