Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

25 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean my DL was literally atrocious, and my LBs were good which actually proves my point 🤷‍♀️

No, no it does not. You had two DT’s with over 20 stuffs each. Gerald McCoy who plays on your Dline was your defensive mvp. Ogbah himself had 16 stuffs at end. No team had a single DT with 20 or more stuffs yet you had two. Only other player on a dline all together to have 20 plus stuffs was Demarcus Lawrence with 21 at end.

21 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean my DL was literally atrocious, and my LBs were good which actually proves my point 🤷‍♀️

My point is the stats bear out a virtually net zero positive between have 2 elite LBs and 2 perfectly acceptable LB’s 

cat checkmate GIF

check and mate 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SirA1 said:

I am going to have to disagree on this one. Soul of my defense.

Roquan Smith [16 GS]: 111 tackles (17 stuffs), 7 coverages, 6 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
Dont'a Hightower [16 GS]: 78 tackles (10 stuffs), 6 coverages, 5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries.

Linebackers:
Harold Landry [16 GS]: 107 tackles (14 stuffs), 3 coverages, 3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
Danny Trevathan [16 GS]: 93 tackles (10 stuffs), 8 coverages, 1 sack, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble.
Bobby Okereke [16 GS]: 81 tackles (9 stuffs), 4 coverages, 2 sacks, 1 interception, 2 forced fumbles, 4 recoveries.

Championship caliber off-ball linebackers, the earliest who was drafted in the 13th.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm hearing lots of "draft linebackers late" propaganda

Almost as if people want these guys to fall

To be fair, I think I've always been a supporter of "off-ball LB matters least on defense" for most of my tenure.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm hearing lots of "draft linebackers late" propaganda

Almost as if people want these guys to fall

On the contrary, I would much rather all these guys go early so people leave the better players at important positions to me 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

To be fair, I think I've always been a supporter of "off-ball LB matters least on defense" for most of my tenure.

I know - but I don't need y'all gum flapping about it and messing up the draft values that I've come to like

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

On the contrary, I would much rather all these guys go early so people leave the better players at important positions to me 

yeah, so shut up about "I can draft LBs late"

• Like 1