Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I'm not a huge Thielen fan. I opted to build through the trenches.

Maybe I'm wrong (heck, it's year 1 day 2 for me) but that was the thinking. 

I didn't take him at 1.6, either. I'm trying to play to my team's "strengths", and running game/defense seemed like the best bet.

lawd..

If I knew the draft would look like this I'd have held onto my picks

I won't be sad to have Terran Armstead++ instead of 1.17, but in retrospect it wasn't the great deal I thought it was at the time lol

53 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You literally did in terms of this year in the sim goober

You are just looking for to be butthurt. lol You don't have to search, you know I'm not shy about roasting you. It is one of my favorite FF pastimes

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

You are just looking for to be butthurt. lol You don't have to search, you know I'm not shy about roasting you. It is one of my favorite FF pastimes

This is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read on this site. Stick to theater. 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

This is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read on this site. Stick to theater. 

You know that is not true. You've been to NFL Gen and have read Tammy's posts (which may not actually be English.)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Looking at the S20 draft, it seems like the draft trends from that are similar to the trends here. Am I wrong on this?

It really is just the widely differing values of the rookies. Some managers value them super highly especially those who are searching for long term keepers, others don't want the unknown of a rookie, they want the proven commodity that they know will help them in the sim this season.

• Like 1