Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Sorry but I'm going to have to continue holding up the draft. I was planning on doing my draft board tonight. I'm not going to be home for another few hours, and once I'm home it'll take me a little while to make my decision. I will aim to make it around 8ish but no promises Pete...

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Sorry but I'm going to have to continue holding up the draft. I was planning on doing my draft board tonight. I'm not going to be home for another few hours, and once I'm home it'll take me a little while to make my decision. I will aim to make it around 8ish but no promises Pete...

giphy.gif?cid=790b76114480aba603dbf290de

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Reaction GIF

sucks the worst GIF

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Can we replace this guy? @pwny?