Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

IMO opinion you draft rookies in the first who you think will be special. You shoot your shot and value be damned because if you are right then you get a home run. Some managers just want every pick to be a double which is a fine strategy, but others go for the big swings in the first round which can really pay off. You have several other rounds to hit those doubles 

I think every rookie drafted in the first can be a potential home run, so I don't hate any of them. We know statistically all of them wont be homeruns so they will be bad picks in the long run but the logic is solid

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'll give my full opinions after the draft.

I don't want to stop people from overdrafting players that I want them to overdraft

Wow, you are giving yourself so much credit......lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I think Pitts was a bad pick only because TEs never really produce like elite TEs in the sim. Pretty rare they go over 1000 yards

Having an elite TE is such a double edged sword. They never produce as much as you would like

7 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I think Pitts was a bad pick only because TEs never really produce like elite TEs in the sim. Pretty rare they go over 1000 yards

The wait on Lance is what puts him over Pitts for me - tbh, neither were good picks.