OTA'S

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I can’t believe we’re going into a season with Ryan Fitzpatrick as our unquestioned starter lol 

It’s going to be another up and down year brother! Strap on tight it’s going to be a hell of a ride!

11 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I can’t believe we’re going into a season with Ryan Fitzpatrick as our unquestioned starter lol 

Unquestioned? He is definitely battling for the starting job. From everything I've heard Heinicke looked really good yesterday too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Unquestioned? He is definitely battling for the starting job. From everything I've heard Heinicke looked really good yesterday too. 

Battling? He was named the starting QB. He’s not going to make $12M a year and be the back up. That’s more than the other three combined. 

14 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Battling? He was named the starting QB. He’s not going to make $12M a year and be the back up. That’s more than the other three combined. 

Not that it matters a bunch-but I thought it was $10 mill . 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Bro...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10000565-ryan-fitzpatrick-to-enter-wft-camp-as-starter-will-compete-with-taylor-heinicke.amp.html

"Washington Football Team head coach Ron Rivera confirmed that Ryan Fitzpatrick will enter training camp as the No. 1 quarterback on the depth chart. 

Rivera said Thursday that the team will hold a quarterback competition with Taylor Heinicke during training camp and the preseason."

He is not being handed the starting job unquestioned. He has to worry about Heinicke nipping at his heels. Not to mention Fitz made more money last year than his guaranteed amount this year (which is 6M by the way) and the Dolphins pulled the plug for Tua. 

That being said, it sounds like both QBs had their moments yesterday and I look forward to the QB battle this year. Easily the most excitement from our QB room since RG3 and Kirk Cousins were drafted together. 

Edited by Slappy Mc

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

That’s what I heard and saw from various people on site posting what they saw

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Bro...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10000565-ryan-fitzpatrick-to-enter-wft-camp-as-starter-will-compete-with-taylor-heinicke.amp.html

"Washington Football Team head coach Ron Rivera confirmed that Ryan Fitzpatrick will enter training camp as the No. 1 quarterback on the depth chart. 

Rivera said Thursday that the team will hold a quarterback competition with Taylor Heinicke during training camp and the preseason."

He is not being handed the starting job unquestioned. He has to worry about Heinicke nipping at his heels. Not to mention Fitz made more money last year than his guaranteed amount this year (which is 6M by the way) and the Dolphins pulled the plug for Tua. 

That being said, it sounds like both QBs had their moments yesterday and I look forward to the QB battle this year. Easily the most excitement from our QB room since RG3 and Kirk Cousins were drafted together. 

Comparing Heinecke and Allen to the Tua situation is kinda silly don’t you think? One was a first round pick they needed to find out about and the other is a 28-year old journeyman QB who was a back up in the XFL.