SNF: Super Bowl rematch, Falcons at Patriots

titans0021

15 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Matt-freaking-Bryant missed a chip shot FG? 

Wow, the Falcons are doing everything in their power to choke this one away (again). 

SB runners up, usually bomb the next season, so nobody should be surprised that Atlanta is just following that trend.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

There is 0, I repeat ZERO, chance the Steelers can beat the Patriots. 

If we stop playing them so damn conservatively, I think we COULD.....but Im not convinced we will ever try anything different against them. 

Just now, riceman80 said:

If our offense plays like we are capable of(like we did Thursday night), we can easily keep up with Brady's offense...

If Amari can play like he does when he is on the top and only drops the ball 3-5 times instead of 6-8 times a game they could have a chance... I don't doubt that.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

If we stop playing them so damn conservatively, I think we COULD.....but Im not convinced we will ever try anything different against them. 

That's why... I mean with Haden, Burns, Hilton, and Gay we actually could plan man... But we wouldn't.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

That's why... I mean with Haden, Burns, Hilton, and Gay we actually could plan man... But we wouldn't.

Also, why is no one talking about Hilton?!  That little dude is the ****!!  A legit really, really good slot CB.  

1 minute ago, Oregon Ducks said:

We can definitely keep up with them. How the heck are they going to stop us on offense? Who is going to stop our pass rushers? 

I hope we meet them in the playoffs. Will expose them for sure.

You gotta worry about getting to .500 first. xD

Archived