Texans sign RB Rex Burkhead

RaidersAreOne

#PatriotsSouth

We'll finally get an answer to the question "what would the Patriots without Brady and Belicheck look like..."

(0-17 - they look like they're 0-17).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, August4th said:

Houston looks like a team of free agents I would sign just before week 1 in madden to full out some depth

I lowkey get what Cesario is doing.  This season is a throw away year.  Thats why he signing people to 1 year "prove it" deals.  Next season the Texans are expected to have a good amount of cap space.  Add to the fact that they will have a high pick in next year's draft. Next year will be the true start of the rebuild.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

how dare you forget former Bills great Tyrod Taylor!

Oh yeah how dare I. All I remember is that he doesn’t like being called Tie-Rod. I actually was curious what the latest was with Deshaun, but I guess it’s a foregone conclusion that he’s out and Tyrod is winning the camp battle against Davis Mills?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnChimpo said:

Oh yeah how dare I. All I remember is that he doesn’t like being called Tie-Rod. I actually was curious what the latest was with Deshaun, but I guess it’s a foregone conclusion that he’s out and Tyrod is winning the camp battle against Davis Mills?

on a serious note,  nothing new on deshaun other than he still doesnt want to be here and he posted some workout videos on his social media. its just a matter of when he gets dealt once all this legal stuff is resolved. 

Edited by Texansfan713
  • Like 2