Guice Wriggling off the Hook ?

RSkinGM

Hopefully this guy just gets help for the mental aspects of living and can be a healthy thriving individual. If he does those things hopefully maybe one day he gets another chance and can stay healthy. Just not here. Loved the player but this guy had some horrible things being thrown his way so hopefully he can just be a productive person and get past whatever it is that has held him back

• Like 1

I think he’ll get a chance somewhere. It 100% will not be with us, and he’ll definitely have to deal with a suspension once this situation is dealt with and he gets a chance to claw his way back onto a roster. But the NFL is very forgiving when it comes to bad conduct/character...as long as you can play. And this guy is special when he’s on a football field. 

He’s got two big strikes against him, with the terrible behavior and the severe injury history, so maybe no one will take the plunge. But if he can even get a tryout at some point, and he shows up in good shape, I think the talent will be tough to deny an opportunity. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, e16bball said:

I think he’ll get a chance somewhere. It 100% will not be with us, and he’ll definitely have to deal with a suspension once this situation is dealt with and he gets a chance to claw his way back onto a roster. But the NFL is very forgiving when it comes to bad conduct/character...as long as you can play. And this guy is special when he’s on a football field. 

He’s got two big strikes against him, with the terrible behavior and the severe injury history, so maybe no one will take the plunge. But if he can even get a tryout at some point, and he shows up in good shape, I think the talent will be tough to deny an opportunity. 

I agree. Watch him go to a team like the Chiefs, Ravens or Patriots and crank out 1000 yard seasons. 

Between he and Gibby, I like Gibby’s all around CP type skill set more, but it’d still be awesome to have one of the two starting and the other as the change of pace.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Good for him I guess. Although, I really don’t care too much about him anymore. He’ll never be apart of a Rivera coached team.

My guess is he’ll be in the XFL or CFL next year and if he can stay out of trouble someday he may get another shot in the NFL.

Edited by turtle28

I thought 'good for him' as well but then I read the plaintiff can withdraw the charges if they feel they have been sufficiently compensated for the injury as per Virginia law

it just seem to cheapen the subject with regards to the justice system

and a sports entertainment system that pays players so much $$ doesn't look like it will have a suitable deterrent effect

hopefully the other states aren't like that

• Like 1