Jaguars OTAs/Training Camp News and Notes

.Buzz

36 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

And now today:

Oh man.  You have to hope for Jets fans that Wilson is just behind a little because of his hold out.  He just signed recently.  I'm not sure if he practiced before that.  It would be brutal to go from having Trevor in your sights for 14 weeks and then end up with a guy who is a bust.  I hope that doesn't happen to them.  They have suffered a lot over the years.

I know they didn't stream the scrimmage from a couple of days ago, but I just found this video on YouTube.  The video quality isn't very good, and the "music" in the background is horrible, but it does show every play.  It's worth seeing, even if you have to put it on mute. 

Edited by Uncle Buck

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Oh man.  You have to hope for Jets fans that Wilson is just behind a little because of his hold out.  He just signed recently.  I'm not sure if he practiced before that.  It would be brutal to go from having Trevor in your sights for 14 weeks and then end up with a guy who is a bust.  I hope that doesn't happen to them.  They have suffered a lot over the years.

They did it to themselves with winning and then u have him holding out over offset

3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

They did it to themselves with winning and then u have him holding out over offset

Yeah, I just feel bad for the fans because they didn't have any control over what happened.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad for our sake it turned out the way it did with us getting Trevor. 

4 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Yeah, I just feel bad for the fans because they didn't have any control over what happened.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad for our sake it turned out the way it did with us getting Trevor. 

I don't feel bad at all.  The ex gm I worked for was a jets.  I'm just calling kharmatic justice and out that in a song. 

She literally didn't say a word when I gave her a 2 weeks notice

• Like 1

As much as I’d like them to just announce that Trevor is the starter so I can buy my tickets, I do appreciate from a team building standpoint that Meyer at least is treating practice schedule like a true competition for everyone, including the #1 overall pick.

• Like 1