Walking Dead season 8 (no comic stuff)

Malfatron

5 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

I introduce you to Alpha, the leader of the whisperers.

You might be right, but she has no one left.  Yeah, I know there will likely be a time jump, but would that even give her enough time to "recruit" a new following?

I don't think we've met Alpha yet......unless she happens to be on another series.  ;) 

8 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

I introduce you to Alpha, the leader of the whisperers.

Nah...To many differences. I think she ends up playing a part in Ricks group. Also curious what Simon was talking about with the solar panels in the back of the junkyard...I feel like they have something interesting stored back there.

23 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Also...What happened to Heath?!?!

My lady and I were talking about this a while ago. Last we saw him was his episode w/ Tara and  that's it. Such a large role in the comics and I felt we'd still be seeing him.

I'm glad they got rid of the junkyard clan. They were terrible. Jadis' stupid lingo seemed to get back to normal once she was the only one left so hopefully she'll be more tolerable. Get her a new haircut first though. Lastly, that place HAS to have some shoes around there also. That girl's poor feet! A whole lot didn't go on this episode but the fact that all of them are dead now makes it one of the best, most productive episodes in the show's history.

I liked the episode. I'm interested in Jadis now.

Does anyone else think they're setting up a Negan face turn? They seem to be making Simon the true big bad while showing a softer side of Negan. I think this could be the way they get the script to flip.

Still, hard to believe Maggie and others would be cool with Negan being around given the fact that he savagely murdered two of their best friends in front of them and psychologically tortured them for....however long this was supposedly going on for.

18 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

He fell off a bridge and went back in time to help Ice Cube and Easy produce records, than protect the president.

I obviously know why his character took a hiatus but the fact that they don't even mention him or give some sort of hint towards his return is annoying. Its just a piece I wish they'd close...Just have him come back for an episode and kill him off.

17 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I obviously know why his character took a hiatus but the fact that they don't even mention him or give some sort of hint towards his return is annoying. Its just a piece I wish they'd close...Just have him come back for an episode and kill him off.

I know, and when he comes back they won’t mention the amount of time he was gone. It’ll be like he was gone for 1 minute.

On 3/5/2018 at 9:09 AM, MookieMonster said:

Nah...To many differences. I think she ends up playing a part in Ricks group. Also curious what Simon was talking about with the solar panels in the back of the junkyard...I feel like they have something interesting stored back there.

Yeah, a choppa!

On 3/5/2018 at 6:36 AM, Bucketheadsdad said:

You might be right, but she has no one left.  Yeah, I know there will likely be a time jump, but would that even give her enough time to "recruit" a new following?

I don't think we've met Alpha yet......unless she happens to be on another series.  ;) 

On 3/5/2018 at 9:09 AM, MookieMonster said:

10 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Jadis IS not Alpha. Let’s say your Robert Kirkman. Who would you cast as Alpha and Beta.

A: Tilda Swanson(sp?)

B: Walton Goggins

So, we back to talking about comic plotlines that "aren't really spoilers because they don't give anything specific away despite giving key hints about the fate / longevity of main characters" ?

Archived