Walking Dead season 8 (no comic stuff)

Malfatron

I think the show peaked at seasons 3-5.

The zombies arent a threat anymore

Its too much of a love fest now

Also, why has TWD never had a zombie baby, but Znation did it in episode 1.

The seaaon premeire, while far from perfect, gave me some hope that its at least going to be better than seasons 6 and 7

So Rick and Co took out the 4 outposts / lookout spots (listed on the paper he was crossing out), each of which being manned by one individual guard (you think this deep into the apocalypse and within a well-organized group they'd have learned the buddy system by now), so they could bait a walker horde to Negan's compound, breach the walls and GTFO? I think that was the plan.

Ratings were down like 7 million from the season 7 premiere, which means, more cliffhangers to end the seasons in the future. People hate them, but they drive up viewership for sure.

I thought the episode was ok, kinda had some plot holes in it but what doesn't these days. An entire season of making Negan a huge bad guy and his big plan to stop rick is to have Gregory declare the hilltop stands with Negan???? Like for reals? I suspect that the victory will be short lived and Negan will regain the upper hand. 

I think the time jump will help reset the show. I wish we could get 1 or 2 episodes of just a new way of life before the next major threat arises. 

Archived