2021 Titans OTA/TC/Preseason Thread

1 hour ago, Airness McNairness said:

bro they are not waiting on cuts.. they like what they have.. i dont understand why yall cant understand that.. 99% of teams have the roster they want well before training camp. they likely have it during OTA's.. they have they guys they WANT early so they can get indoctrinated and oriented to the team and system WELL before training camp. exceptions like clowney rarely happen.. teams arent gonna identify that they need an edge in the spring and not sign an edge before going into training camp, just to sign him right before or during training camp.. that makes no sense, unless of course theres an injury, which obviously is a different situation.

Then they're incompetent.

JRob has said before that he always takes the approach of spending all the money he possibly can to improve the team.  If you think they're happy with two average Edge rushers, one of whom is injured, a fourth round rookie with criminal charges for hitting a woman pending, and practice bodies as the entire edge rotation, then they don't know what they're doing.

As for the second bold, that is obviously false.  Any team is always looking to upgrade their roster any way that they can, all the time.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Then they're incompetent.

JRob has said before that he always takes the approach of spending all the money he possibly can to improve the team.  If you think they're happy with two average Edge rushers, one of whom is injured, a fourth round rookie with criminal charges for hitting a woman pending, and practice bodies as the entire edge rotation, then they don't know what they're doing.

As for the second bold, that is obviously false.  Any team is always looking to upgrade their roster any way that they can, all the time.

yes, jrob has said that numerous times, but you ever think that he likely doesnt think that washed up edge rushers that are gonna cost a lot due to vet minimums probably arent improving the team?

what do you mean if i think they;re happy?? they obvisously are. they havent signed anybody! thats common sense bruh. you calling them incompentent is crazy. like you know more than the guys that get paid millions to run a football team and see and coach the players every day.

as for your second erroneous comment, yes teams are but you have to have context around it.. again, most teams around this have their 90 man roster. you cant have more than 90 going into camp. that logic is crazy.. if that was the case, teams would be signing players all throughout the season, despite injuries, but guess what? they dont. and YOU think those guys are average pass rushers. im sure they do not. you guys keep arguing and not making ANY sense on why they should bring in these washed up guys, not realizing that days are passing and they as well as 31 other teams, arent signing them.. that should tell you something.

9 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

yes, jrob has said that numerous times, but you ever think that he likely doesnt think that washed up edge rushers that are gonna cost a lot due to vet minimums probably arent improving the team?

what do you mean if i think they;re happy?? they obvisously are. they havent signed anybody! thats common sense bruh. you calling them incompentent is crazy. like you know more than the guys that get paid millions to run a football team and see and coach the players every day.

as for your second erroneous comment, yes teams are but you have to have context around it.. again, most teams around this have their 90 man roster. you cant have more than 90 going into camp. that logic is crazy.. if that was the case, teams would be signing players all throughout the season, despite injuries, but guess what? they dont. and YOU think those guys are average pass rushers. im sure they do not. you guys keep arguing and not making ANY sense on why they should bring in these washed up guys, not realizing that days are passing and they as well as 31 other teams, arent signing them.. that should tell you something.

There’s a lot to unpack here.

First: Not signing anyone doesn’t indicate that they’re happy, at all. The thing I said was that they’re likely waiting on roster cuts, which, in case you don’t know, means players cut by other teams. A fun fact about that is that teams actually can’t sign them while they’re still on other teams.

The “they are professionals and know more” argument is also logically flawed. As you’ve stated it, they are infallible, and it’s impossible for them to be wrong about something that someone else says. That would also be true for any previous regime, and I can bring the receipts on being better at drafting than Ruston Webster. I’m sure many others can too.

Lastly, about the 90 player limit. Duh. Literally everyone knows this. You seem to not be aware that the Titans can actually cut players to make more room on the roster.

13 hours ago, Airness McNairness said:

this just shows how much you DONT know football or actually watch or study film.. you're a FAN with limited knowledge. i know A TON of titans fans that watch film and actually know football outside of clamoring for players they only want because they recognize a name. THOSE DUDES ARE WASHED UP. I much rather would have a young talented rookie like weaver than washed up vets. you ever wonder why a 33 year old janoris jenkins was signed during the hot period of FA and guys like Vaccaro, Kelly, ingram, houston, casey, etc arent signed. because teams know they are vets that are washed, who likely will only be signed if there is an injury, while Jenkins has shown he still can play at a high level, and yes the guy from the steelers is a special teams guy, but guess what your 4th pass rusher normally is... wait for it...... A SPECIAL TEAMS GUY... geesh man.. i tried to share with yall the film content from the "no flags film" youtube page that explains all of this and more, but i doubt you took the time to become a more knowledgeable fan.. just stil thinking the NFL works like Madden.. smh

At this point I think you’re just trolling and really not worth a response anymore. You’re an expert and everyone is clueless and are just dumb fans who just play Madden all day. Problem is, no one has been wrong more than you…

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

At this point I just trolling and really not worth a response anymore. You’re an expert and everyone is clueless and just dumb fans who just play Madden all day. Problem is, no one has been wrong more than you…

🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, Airness McNairness said:

i tried to share with yall the film content from the "no flags film" youtube page that explains all of this and more, but i doubt you took the time to become a more knowledgeable fan.. just stil thinking the NFL works like Madden.. smh

you do realize that people were sharing those videos here well before you even waltzed your pompous *** in here, right? it might interest you to know that you did not in fact discover youtube and there are numerous people who do film study on there that people on here have shared, so there's no need to stick to one channel that religiously.

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

you do realize that people were sharing those videos here well before you even waltzed your pompous *** in here, right? it might interest you to know that you did not in fact discover youtube and there are numerous people who do film study on there that people on here have shared, so there's no need to stick to one channel that religiously.

🤣🤣 I’m loving this 

10 hours ago, -Hope- said:

You're a damn lie.. i shared videos a couple months ago, but nobody has EVER shared those videos from that youtube page.. partly because they just started doing them.. idiot.. you tried tho

10 hours ago, -Hope- said:

yet you still likely havent watched one, cuz if you did, you wouldnt say have the ridiculous stuff you do.. LOL!!!

18 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

At this point I think you’re just trolling and really not worth a response anymore. You’re an expert and everyone is clueless and are just dumb fans who just play Madden all day. Problem is, no one has been wrong more than you…

i got the Julio info wrong... thats it... yall still clamoring for washed up OLB's and still think we need a TE huh? told yall from jump they didnt and werent gonna get a TE and if they did, ERTZ was more likely.. didnt happen with ERTZ (like i said) told yall we werent gonna sign washed up OLB's, they didnt, im telling yall now, Farley is gonna be out there week 1 of camp and Lewan will follow shortly there after.. yall dont gotta believe me tho.. I'll just come back in here and gloat once it happens.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... TITAN UP   "tITans fAnS"

21 hours ago, Daniel said:

There’s a lot to unpack here.

First: Not signing anyone doesn’t indicate that they’re happy, at all. The thing I said was that they’re likely waiting on roster cuts, which, in case you don’t know, means players cut by other teams. A fun fact about that is that teams actually can’t sign them while they’re still on other teams.

The “they are professionals and know more” argument is also logically flawed. As you’ve stated it, they are infallible, and it’s impossible for them to be wrong about something that someone else says. That would also be true for any previous regime, and I can bring the receipts on being better at drafting than Ruston Webster. I’m sure many others can too.

Lastly, about the 90 player limit. Duh. Literally everyone knows this. You seem to not be aware that the Titans can actually cut players to make more room on the roster.

1. why cant you get it through your head dude.. yall just talk yourselves into believing BS.. what makes you think they are waiting on roster cuts? to sign who? for what? where? why cant you just believe that they have the players they want? they have the young guys and the vets they want.. i dont see how yall dont understand that.. again.. this aint madden dude.. outside of signing kenny vaccaro in 2018 due to an injury to Cyprien in training camp, when have we signed a  guy from "roster cuts"? Robinson 99% of the time has the guys he wants on the roster BEFORE TRAINING CAMP! just deal with the fact the guys yall are clamoring for are 99% not gonna get signed unless there is an injury to somebody.. FACE PALM

2. your second point is so stupid, im not even gonna spend much time on it.. if you think you know more than the fooball guys, why arent you a millionaire doing the job? since you "have receipits" make it make sense.. they arent always right... DUH.  but they know more about players you have and havent even heard of.. scouted players in ways you wouldnt even begin to know how to scout.. geesh.. the audacity..

Edited by Airness McNairness