2021 Fantasy Football: Rate my draft thread

Sad People

1 hour ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Got Hockenson at the beginning of the 6th round, had my choice of him and Andrews basically. Not insane value or anything but of the non elite TE's I think he has the best combo of talent and opportunity to take a leap. 

I'm taking Hock over Andrews and he's one of the few that I may consider in the mid rounds like that, but I'll be honest, I tend to avoid tight ends. In my biggest league last year, I didn't take one untnil the last round. I seriously took a kicker and defense before TE and it was Jonnu. 

I'm considering taking Waller in round 3 if he's there when I draft, but otherwise, I don't know that I've got a particular sweet spot for TEs this year. There are a lot of guys toward the very end that i'm not completely out on. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Had our draft last night. 10 team, 0.5 ppr, 2nd overall pick. Actually feel pretty good about it overall, though my RB situation feels very tenouous. Have mixed feelings about having both Brown and Jones, but I think that offense definitely has the potential to blow up though and in the short-term any week Julio is injured could just mean more targets for Brown.

QB: Dak Prescott
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: JK Dobbins
WR: Calvin Ridley
WR: AJ Brown
TE: TJ Hockenson
FLEX: Julio Jones
D/ST: San Francisco 
K: Younghoe Koo

Bench:
Chase Edmonds
Chase Claypool
Will Fuller 
Michael Carter
Alexander Mattison

You shouldn’t have been able to get Ridley and Dobbins where you did. Bravo

• Like 1

12 teams 0.25 per reception, 6 points all TDs and 30 pass yards per point(No Flex)

QB

3 WRs

2 RBs

1 TE

This was BRUTAL...round 2 I wanted Calvin Ridley or Travis Kelce...they went the 2 picks before me. Round 3 I wanted DK Metcalf, AJ Brown, Justin Jefferson. They went 1-2-3

QB: Tom Brady

RB: Alvin Kamara

RB: Darrell Henderson

WR: Deandre Hopkins

WR: Robert Woods

WR: Tee Higgins

TE: Darren Waller

Bench: Diontae Johnson, Mike Davis, Antonio Brown, DeVonta Smith, Chase Edmonds, Jaylen Waddle, AJ Dillon, Trey Lance

I have to drop 2 people for a kicker and DST...any ideas on who?

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

12 teams 0.25 per reception, 6 points all TDs and 30 pass yards per point(No Flex)

QB

3 WRs

2 RBs

1 TE

This was BRUTAL...round 2 I wanted Calvin Ridley or Travis Kelce...they went the 2 picks before me. Round 3 I wanted DK Metcalf, AJ Brown, Justin Jefferson. They went 1-2-3

Bench: Diontae Johnson, Mike Davis, Antonio Brown, DeVonta Smith, Chase Edmonds, Jaylen Waddle, AJ Dillon, Trey Lance

For a 12-teamer this is a really strong roster. Really solid team all around and some nice depth. 

Honestly not sure who I’d drop. Trey Lance maybe? But I think He takes over as the starter in San Fran and becomes a very valuable fantasy QB. So it’s a pretty big risk. And I was gonna say one of the rookie WRs but honestly it might be Antonio Brown. Waddle and Smith have a clear path to being their teams #1 receiver.

I know this doesn’t help you at all lol 

14 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

QB

3 WRs

2 RBs

1 TE

Thats a nice looking roster for a 12 team league, as for who to drop Trey Lance is an easy pick right off the bat for me If and when he gets the starting gig you can swoop him up on the WW, The other person I would drop would either be AJ Dillon or Jaylen Waddle, I get Waddle has a lot of upside but is still a rookie with a ton of mouths to feed on that offense.

8 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

For a 12-teamer this is a really strong roster. Really solid team all around and some nice depth. 

Honestly not sure who I’d drop. Trey Lance maybe? But I think He takes over as the starter in San Fran and becomes a very valuable fantasy QB. So it’s a pretty big risk. And I was gonna say one of the rookie WRs but honestly it might be Antonio Brown. Waddle and Smith have a clear path to being their teams #1 receiver.

I know this doesn’t help you at all lol 

I keep going back and forth. I never considered Antonio Brown but I feel like his upside is capped and maybe less desirable on my bench whereas Waddle/Smith could be huge for their offenses as #1 WRs. I love the potential of those 2, plus Lance and Dillon

It was ridiculous value to get Edmonds Round 12 but I honestly might drop him too. I know Lance might not start the season or see my starting lineup alot if Brady still plays at an elite level but his upside is so amazing I just would hate to release him and have someone else have him. 

8 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

First time ever doing an auction. Would appreciate the feedback. 
14 team 1 ppr super flex money  league

Herbert 

kamara

Mike Davis 

hopkins 

lockett

fant

folk

packers

cousins

cohen

mike Williams 

Hilton

waddle

Tua

It would help a little if we knew how much each person went for in terms of $ amount but to me again that looks like a pretty good roster considering it being a 14 team league, RB depth is def your weakest link If someone were to get hurt you would be struggling in that department, You have a legit RB1 and WR1 in AK41 and Nuk, Mike Davis in PPR is a nice get but may fizzle out at some point in the year, Lockett is a great boom or bust WR2 who can win you weeks or may lose you some weeks when he doesnt have the boom type game. Personally I would drop Tarik his rehab from what ive heard is going well and I dont think hes played at all this preseason and maybe target a backup or some pass catching RB, Maybe try and package a couple players to upgrade your RB depth because that will be rough IF someone gets hurt, or you just may have to go all out in FAAB when theres an injury.

14 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

QB

3 WRs

2 RBs

1 TE

I would drop Dillon and probably Lance.  I don't trust rookie QBs in redraft leagues, especially those who arent likely starting early on.  Can you try some 2 for 1 trades to boost your starters?  Maybe try and get one of the WRs you wanted in Rd 3 with Woods and Johnson or something along those lines.  

I am not a huge fan of Woods and Higgins so would try and pair them with something to upgrade the WR2 and 3 spots.  You have pretty solid depth at RB with Davis/Edmonds on your bench in case Henderson stumbles or gets hurt.  Its a pretty solid team but a few guys I am just not as high on as others.  

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I would drop Dillon and probably Lance.  I don't trust rookie QBs in redraft leagues, especially those who arent likely starting early on.  Can you try some 2 for 1 trades to boost your starters?  Maybe try and get one of the WRs you wanted in Rd 3 with Woods and Johnson or something along those lines.  

I am not a huge fan of Woods and Higgins so would try and pair them with something to upgrade the WR2 and 3 spots.  You have pretty solid depth at RB with Davis/Edmonds on your bench in case Henderson stumbles or gets hurt.  Its a pretty solid team but a few guys I am just not as high on as others.  

Sadly I've been doing this league for a decade and there have been like 2 trades total...and 1 of them was someone reached out to me saying she wanted this player and paid out the nose for him

Herbert 

kamara

Mike Davis 

hopkins 

lockett

fant

folk

packers

cousins

cohen

mike Williams 

Hilton

waddle

Tua

Solid for a Super Flex 14 team league.  Having 3 starting QBs is tough with 14 teams.  Your RB depth is super weak but I'd rather have a third Qb than a good 3rd RB in a SF.  Seems like a solid roster overall but keep an eye on waivers for a RB. 

Herbert 

kamara

Mike Davis 

hopkins 

lockett

fant

folk

packers

cousins

cohen

mike Williams 

Hilton

waddle

Tua

Herbert is probably a Top-10 QB, Cousins is in the middle teens but provides a solid floor while Tua has Top-12 upside. Really like that trio for a super flex

Kamara in full pt PPR is gold, love it. Davis is a solid #2, if he keeps the job he should provide a good floor. I dont like Cohen really at all, I know in PPR has had value in the past but im not sure he's ready to come back and the fact you only have 3 RBs is a concern. What is the starting lineup?

Hopkins is a PPR monster as well, Lockett should be more consistent than last year(Although that doesnt say much), Mike Williams and Jaylen Waddle have upside if healthy whereas Hilton might be the floor play.

Fant is just one of those TEs I dont love...but thats pretty much everyone outside the top-6 so no worries there.

Other than the depth at RB, assuming you start 2 RB, 2 WR, FLEX and Superflex, I think this is a very good 14 team roster. 

6 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Thats boring, but thats how a lot of my leagues end up too.  

Yea my home league isnt as bad but I get so many garbage offers I barely even bother responding to texts. 

If you're first offer is right after the draft and youre offering me the guy you drafted in the 5th and 10th for my 2nd round pick, then we're done here...like you clearly aren't looking to make a reasonable deal

42 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I keep going back and forth. I never considered Antonio Brown but I feel like his upside is capped and maybe less desirable on my bench whereas Waddle/Smith could be huge for their offenses as #1 WRs. I love the potential of those 2, plus Lance and Dillon

It was ridiculous value to get Edmonds Round 12 but I honestly might drop him too. I know Lance might not start the season or see my starting lineup alot if Brady still plays at an elite level but his upside is so amazing I just would hate to release him and have someone else have him. 

You got Edmonds in the 12th round? Well that makes me feel great snagging him up in the 5th lol 

I dont trust Henderson enough to drop Edmonds. 

Edited by holt_bruce81