9.(107)DJ Chark Jr. (Jax - WR)

10.(110)Ryan Tannehill (Ten - QB)

11.(131)Alexander Mattison (Min - RB)

12.(134)Michael Pittman Jr. (Ind - WR)

13.(155)Michael Thomas (NO - WR)

14.(158)Trey Lance (SF - QB)

15.(179)Minnesota (Min - DEF)

I was planning on taking Hurts in the 8th but he was taken right before me

I immediately put Thomas in an IR slot and will pick someone up after the waiver period ends

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

12 teams, pick #12. 0.5 PPR, 6 Pts per Passing TD. 40+ yard TD big play bonuses. Start 2 RB/3 WR.

QB: Dak Prescott, Zach Wilson (I waited too long to take an insurance policy)
RB: Jonathan Taylor, D'Andre Swift, Sony Michel, Tevin Coleman, Darrel Williams (RB depth went super quick so I got screwed picking 12. Luckily Swift dropped to pick 60 so I wasn't completely screwed)
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Michael Thomas, Michael Gallup
TE: Dallas Goedert, Rob Gronkowski
DST: New England Patriots
K: Jason Sanders

I dont hate that you dont have a great insurance policy. Without Dak, the value of Cooper and Gallup take such a big hit it probably ends your season regardless of your backup(lets assume you wouldnt have reached for a Top-12 QB as a backup)

Picking 12 sucks, I hate that for anyone. If Taylor can be as effective as he was towards the end of last year over the course of a full season he'll be a great 1. I am not a Swift fan but given how quickly RB went you welly have no choice and since you can only start 2, hopefully you can find a solid #3 somewhere.

Love the Top-3 WRs  although Evans might be a little too inconsistent in .5PPR.

Not fans of Goedert/Gronk but really any TE after the first 6 has warts

If Dak and Swift are healthy this should be a contender although bye weeks and RB injuries worry me

31 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

There have been 6 straight posts of people posting their team without actually rating the previous posts...this thread is about give and take. I do what I can but we really need to help each other out instead of just looking for how your team is, offer up some insight as well

I 2nd this, was going ham a bit with giving feedback but quickly faded when I realized it was 2-3 of the same people giving their take.

13 hours ago, chillparsi1 said:

10 team 0.5PPR keeper league (year 1 so no previous keepers). # started/week in parentheses + 1 RB/WR/TE flex

QB (1): Rodgers, Lawrence

RB (2): Zeke, Helaire, J. Jacobs, Gaskin

WR (3): Hopkins, Thielen, Sutton, Gallup, Pittman

TE (1): Fant, Kmet

Def (1): SF

K (1): Blankenship

I like it, Personally I would not of drafted T-Law if I got Rodgers but Im a 1 QB kind of guy, EZE, CEH and JJ is a good RB core imo and would take that all day, WR core is a bit meh for me as I am not a big Thielen guy myself but would take him as a WR2 for awhile until hopefully Sutton breaks out a bit, Thing with Thielen is that he has a bunch of designed plays for him inside the RZ so the tuddies could still be there this year, Maybe not 14 but still a good get. Te is meh for me as well I dont like fant this much this year he may be the 3rd or 4th option in that offense, Whos still out there for TEs on the WW? Maybe drop T-Law for another WR just depends upon whos out there.

QB Rodgers

RB1 EZE

RB2 CEH

WR1 Nuk

WR2 Thielen

Flex Jacobs or Gaskin

TE Fant or someone else

thats not a bad lineup imo

13 hours ago, beekay414 said:

12 teams, pick #12. 0.5 PPR, 6 Pts per Passing TD. 40+ yard TD big play bonuses. Start 2 RB/3 WR.

QB: Dak Prescott, Zach Wilson (I waited too long to take an insurance policy)
RB: Jonathan Taylor, D'Andre Swift, Sony Michel, Tevin Coleman, Darrel Williams (RB depth went super quick so I got screwed picking 12. Luckily Swift dropped to pick 60 so I wasn't completely screwed)
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Michael Thomas, Michael Gallup
TE: Dallas Goedert, Rob Gronkowski
DST: New England Patriots
K: Jason Sanders

Again If I drafted a QB early I wouldnt waste a bench spot on another QB but thats just me and how I draft even with the question marks that come with Dak, Love your WRs as you have 3 legit WRs in Hill, AC and Evans who all could finish as WR 1s any given week, Im lower on JT this year than most so your RB core is meh to me, Just  alkot of mouths to feed in Indy with Mack, Hines and Wilkins all around who could steal work from JT, Not a fan of Swift as your RB2 who seems to be injury plagued but it seems like you got him a nice discount so that isnt too bad but I get that RBs went quick and you had to snag one in the early rounds. Goedet Im fading just because Ertz is still there "for now" but if and when Ertz get traded that looks like an nice pick.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Buffalo Viking said:

12 team PPR (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX, K, D/ST) 11th pick

1.(11)Saquon Barkley (NYG - RB)

2.(14)Travis Kelce (KC - TE)

3.(35)Terry McLaurin (Was - WR)

4.(38)Miles Sanders (Phi - RB)

5.(59)D'Andre Swift (Det - RB)

6.(62)Jerry Jeudy (Den - WR)

7.(83)Javonte Williams (Den - RB)

8.(86)Trey Sermon (SF - RB)

I immediately put Thomas in an IR slot and will pick someone up after the waiver period ends

Im picky with RBs so your middle round RBs are meh to me thats when Im usually taking my WRs this year, Love the Barkley pick as I view him as a potential league winner this year and a great value at the 11th pick, Mclaurin as a lower end WR1 I like, Judge Juedy as your WR2 isnt bad at all especially with Teddy 2 gloves as his QB I think he gets a slight bump with him under center, Love TanneGod as a QB this year as thats who Im usually trying to target with my QBs. Your flex spot seems meh to me so maybe try and upgrade that postion by packaging 2 players for an upgrade maybe someone whos high on Trey Sermon, If Barkley doesnt hit it may be rough for you but thats just me and my opinions of Miles Sanders and DeAndre Swift.

24 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I 2nd this, was going ham a bit with giving feedback but quickly faded when I realized it was 2-3 of the same people giving their take.

Yea I dont want to come off as a jerk about it but this thread requires some back and forth. I am very willing to assist but when I ask my own questions I'd like some reciprocity. I yearly post a separate thread showing all 12 teams and ask for answers. Not as a slight to this thread but posting all 12 teams in this thread would be a mess lol

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I dont want to come off as a jerk about it but this thread requires some back and forth. I am very willing to assist but when I ask my own questions I'd like some reciprocity. I yearly post a separate thread showing all 12 teams and ask for answers. Not as a slight to this thread but posting all 12 teams in this thread would be a mess lol

Exactly I wasnt trying to come off as a jerk either haha but its also good to get other peoples views, Because I will usually have the same answers because I have guys who I dont like and who I do like so I feel like I get repetitive with my answers as well. Just  alot more fun when everyone take a little bit of time and offers their 2 cents.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Viking said:

12 team PPR (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX, K, D/ST) 11th pick

1.(11)Saquon Barkley (NYG - RB)

2.(14)Travis Kelce (KC - TE)

3.(35)Terry McLaurin (Was - WR)

4.(38)Miles Sanders (Phi - RB)

5.(59)D'Andre Swift (Det - RB)

6.(62)Jerry Jeudy (Den - WR)

7.(83)Javonte Williams (Den - RB)

8.(86)Trey Sermon (SF - RB)

Barkley will always worry me but at 11 its worth the risk especially in PPR. Kelce at 14 is highway robbery if he stays healthy. I expect BIG things from McLaurin and in a PPR league he should've gone earlier. I am not a Sanders/Swift believer but you probably got them a decent # of spots below ADP so if 1 hits thats huge. Jerry, Javonte and Sermon have some upside, I believe in Jerry the most, banking on a rookie to breakout with a semi-established vet can be tricky but like Sanders/Swift, if 1 outperforms ADP then thats great. Michael Thomas at 155 is unbelievable. Guys with his upside shouldn't go that late...hes being drafted in like round 7 or 8(not by me) but 5-6 rounds later? Thats a dart throw you take 100% of the time especially if you have an IR spot. Tannehill-Lance is a great 1-2 combo plus Tennessee's early schedule is pretty easy so you wont feel tempted to start Lance until he proves himself(whenever he even gets the chance to) 

11 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

.5 PPR 12 Team

QB- Herbert

RB- Chubb

RB- Dobbins

WR- Evans

WR- Metcalf

WR- Sutton

TE- Fant

FLX- Gaskin

DEF- Baltimore

K- Prater

BN- Mike Williams

BN- JD McKissic

BN- Rhamondre Stevenson

BN- Rob Gronkowski

BN- Devante Parker

I was so confused who your 2nd round pick was until I saw Metcalf listed as WR2 lol

I love Nick Chubb, Metcalf is good, I dont love having Sutton and Fant especially when both are projected starters on your team. If McKissic has the same role as last year he has value, im just not sure he does. Stevenson is worth a shot. I want no part of Gronkowski or Parker even as last picks, just dont have the upside of others

If Dobbins takes another step and Gaskins plays as well as he did last year when healthy this should be pretty solid. 

10 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I was so confused who your 2nd round pick was until I saw Metcalf listed as WR2 lol

I love Nick Chubb, Metcalf is good, I dont love having Sutton and Fant especially when both are projected starters on your team. If McKissic has the same role as last year he has value, im just not sure he does. Stevenson is worth a shot. I want no part of Gronkowski or Parker even as last picks, just dont have the upside of others

If Dobbins takes another step and Gaskins plays as well as he did last year when healthy this should be pretty solid. 

Im rolling WR heavy. Evans/Metcalf/Sutton Im hoping to be the backbone of the team and carry it on a weekly basis. I think people are severely underrating how good Sutton was before getting injured. He has top 10 WR potential when healthy (which he is now).

I also have a lot of faith in Mike Williams now with Herbert so depending how the Dobbins/Gaskin situation works out, I could slide Williams into the Flex and go 4 big huge downfield WRs lol

The whole Fant/Sutton thing didnt hit me until after the draft. If Gronk can do what he did last year and basically catch 1 TD every game in the RZ I could slide him into the starting TE spot.

I went 1st- Chubb 2nd- Metcalf 3rd- Evans 4th- Dobbins 5th- Sutton 6th- Gaskin 7th- Herbert and 8th- Fant

Edited by AkronsWitness

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Again If I drafted a QB early I wouldnt waste a bench spot on another QB but thats just me and how I draft even with the question marks that come with Dak, Love your WRs as you have 3 legit WRs in Hill, AC and Evans who all could finish as WR 1s any given week, Im lower on JT this year than most so your RB core is meh to me, Just  alkot of mouths to feed in Indy with Mack, Hines and Wilkins all around who could steal work from JT, Not a fan of Swift as your RB2 who seems to be injury plagued but it seems like you got him a nice discount so that isnt too bad but I get that RBs went quick and you had to snag one in the early rounds. Goedet Im fading just because Ertz is still there "for now" but if and when Ertz get traded that looks like an nice pick.

This league is weird because you have clowns that take a QB2 just to spite someone that doesn't have a QB yet or won't trade from a position of strength for an upgrade at a weak spot because they'd rather let them rot than "help" anyone else out.

IRT the "insurance policy" part of the post, it was meant for week 1, just in case Dak's not really ready. I probably should've taken Russell Wilson over Dak but I wanted to stack the QB/WR connection with Dak-Cooper and Gallup on byes/injury replacement.  

I took Taylor at 12 and I'm a firm believer that he's the clear RB1 there. He's dynamic in all aspects of the game and I don't see any way he doesn't get 20+ touches a game. Mack is injury prone and offers nothing that Taylor doesn't do better and Hines is a 3rd down back at best. Wilkins is an afterthought. I'm not worried there. Swift, I kinda had to take at 60 considering the RB board was Javonte Williams, Kareem Hunt and Mike Davis. I probably should've taken Trey Sermon over Michel but it is what it is.  IRT Goedert, I'm a believer after deciding to fade the position early. I'll take Goedert at pick 109 all day. 

All in all, I'm not mad at my team for having the 12th pick. Just wish one...just one...of my guys at RB fell. Michael Carter & Ronald Jones almost made it back to me when I took Gallup/Goedert and I was pretty disappointed. Gus Edwards was another one that I'm good with and unfortunately he got sniped when I ended up taking Coleman. Now I'm just hoping to either stay healthy at RB or for CEH or Henderson to get hurt lmao.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

Yeah as I said Im lower on JT than most but it is good that Wentz and Nelson are coming back sooner than later so thats a plus for JT, I had JT last year and remember on too many occasions when the Colts where in the RZ and seeing Wilkins or Hines down there and asking myself why isnt JT in the game especially in the RZ so I guess I just want to avoid that frustration all together.