• Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7
    • Hawks in 4
    • Hawks in 5
    • Hawks in 6
    • Hawks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/24/2021 at 12:00 AM

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

They were down double digits when Giannis got hurt tbf 

Either way that injury changes the whole series if its serious.

Also, teams usually get shell shocked after their big star goes down.

For example look at how the Lakers role players looked the second half of game 4 against the Suns.

13 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Was coming in this thread to say I missed what happened until now how are the Bucks down so much.... guess I don't have to.

Hope Giannis is alright. This season has been brutal.

They were down 13 when Giannis got hurt.    It’s not just Giannis out tonight that’s creating the problem.   The Hawks depth and ability to deny the drive from Giannis got them the lead despite being 9-26 from 3 at that point.   

Giannis leaving changes everything though.  The Bucks D is abysmal without him.   Their O becomes so much easier to defend.   

Series on.  

Edited by Broncofan

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

They were down 13 when Giannis got hurt.    It’s not just Giannis out tonight that’s creating the problem.   The Hawks depth and ability to deny the drive from Giannis got them the lead despite being 9-26 from 3 at that point.   

Giannis leaving changes everything though.  The Bucks D is abysmal without him.   Their O becomes so much easier to defend.   

Series on.  

DOnt mean to pick out a throwaway last sentence, but this was already an entertaining series. Hawks narrowly missed winning game 3 and were firmly in control of game 4 pre injury. If trae comes back edven at 90% with no Giannis... then I think Hawks may be favored to go to thie finals. I mean, what were the preseason odds for that, +5000? missed opportunities...

That Giannis injury is the final straw for me personally. I no longer care about the playoffs this year, this is ridiculous. So many injuries but I was still interested seeing teams like the Suns (CP3) and Bucks (Giannis) trying to cement their legacy. With Giannis down the only team with any semblance of health left is the Suns, and the season ain't over yet. How lame.

13 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

They were down 13 when Giannis got hurt.

10*

7:01 mil.png&h=100&w=100 Jrue Holiday makes 7-foot driving floating jump shot 54 - 62  
7:14 mil.png&h=100&w=100 Pat Connaughton enters the game for Giannis Antetokounmpo 52 - 62  
7:14 mil.png&h=100&w=100 Bucks Full timeout 52 - 62  
7:16 atl.png&h=100&w=100 Clint Capela makes alley oop dunk shot (Lou Williams assists) 52 - 62  
7:38 mil.png&h=100&w=100 Giannis Antetokounmpo makes 13-foot step back jumpshot (Jrue Holiday assists) 52 - 60
Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:
3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Tell me about it 

would they be that bog of favorites over the hawks if young is healthy?

I'd have the Suns in 5 or 6 at most.

Not sure how big of favorites they would be in Vegas.

Sixers should be ashamed letting the Hawks knock them out.