Jets sign OT Morgan Moses

Bianconero

10 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

God Im so glad Adam Gase got Macagnan fired lmao. 

Terrific signing. If Wilson even has a mediocre rookie year we should be in most games with this team. Stay healthy. 

Only good thing Gase ever did for this franchise.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

WRs too.  I know there are still question marks but gigantic difference compared to before.

Yeah the offensive overhaul has been something good-great. Gotta see how it all comes together. Won’t happen in a year but we should start seeing some steady progress. The lack of talent was always the issue IMO. Now we have a lot of it. 

33 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yeah the offensive overhaul has been something good-great. Gotta see how it all comes together. Won’t happen in a year but we should start seeing some steady progress. The lack of talent was always the issue IMO. Now we have a lot of it. 

I wonder how Douglas and Fat Rex would have faired together.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Ya on paper he probably brought in 6 starters on offense this offseason.

(Davis,Wilson, AVT, Moses, Moore, Carter)

This is why I am excited for this team, they finally get it. The moves that Joe Douglas makes usually make sense in some way.  Hes building this team the right way, we have cap flexibility and tons of draft picks in next draft.  Hes gone strong after DL and OL building the foundation of the football team. 

I think Michael Carter is going to have a very good rookie season behind this OL, I believe hes the best RB on the roster and will show that.  They should be able to help Wilson.  This roster is taking shape into being potentially a sneaky good team.  Reason being is that we are strong at OL and DL, 2 of the most important areas to playing good football.   

If Zach Wilson plays solid as a rookie, this team is going to be competitive and not a push over. The biggest concern right now is CB but there is potential and talent at CB, so we will see how that plays out.   

15 hours ago, SDotNova said:

Excellent signing. Curious to see who wins the RG spot. I’ll be pulling for Fant.

We will be able to run the ball well this year. That’s going to be a big deal against our divisional opponents.

Yeah I would really like to see them kick him in. His athleticism could make him valuable there and in the event Becton gets hurt or has to come out. 

I'm starting to get 09' vibes from the way we're building this team. Becton, Moses, AVT, and Fant is a really good group imo. I can actually see Fant being a better RG than he is a RT. 28yrs old, 6'5 322lbs, and moves really well. 

Moses is a really difference maker for this season against the defenses in the AFC East. Pats have a really physical group of LBs, Dolphins have one as well with Ogbah & Phillips on the edges, and Buffalo came away with Basham Jr & Rou in the last draft. Not only are better with Moses, we now have 6'5/322lbs, 6'6/330lbs, and 6'7/363lbs starting on the oline. That along with AVT 6'4/315lbs is amazing, especially for the RB group.