MNF Week 7: Redskins @ Eagles

TheRealMcCoy

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Mr. You Like That
    • Carson of House Wentz, the First of His Name, the Burnt Orange, King of the Eagles and the First Down, Quarterback of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of 3rd Down Chains, and Son of God

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/24/2017 at 12:35 AM

2 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Wentz doesn't pass your eye test??

You're joking right?

Wait do you have eyes? I mean are you legally blind or?

Correct. I think he has played a pretty favorable slate of defenses and is fortunate enough to be able to do so the entire season with the exception of Denver. If he's able to move the ball consistently against Denver I'll start moving the other direction but right now I get a Ben Roethlisberger 2007 vibe. A good young Quarterback with great numbers that don't necessarily truly reflect the level of play. I've been more impressed with Alex Smith, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, and Deshaun Watson thus far. Playing as a Top 5 QB this year certainly isn't a bad thing but the allusions and conclusions some are jumping to are a little early.

You're more impressed with Watson?

Wut?

I'm out. 

One thing though I just have to point out simply because it's so idiotic. Which is Watson has played 2 bad games against Cincy and Jax and his run of terror has come against NE, Tennessee, Cleveland, and KC.....But by all means please keep saying Wentz hasn't played anyone good though. 

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Correct. I think he has played a pretty favorable slate of defenses and is fortunate enough to be able to do so the entire season with the exception of Denver. If he's able to move the ball consistently against Denver I'll start moving the other direction but right now I get a Ben Roethlisberger 2007 vibe. A good young Quarterback with great numbers that don't necessarily truly reflect the level of play. I've been more impressed with Alex Smith, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, and Deshaun Watson thus far. Playing as a Top 5 QB this year certainly isn't a bad thing but the allusions and conclusions some are jumping to are a little early.

Blaq, you're not even making sense.

2 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

You're more impressed with Watson?

Wut?

I'm out. 

Watson has been very, very good though.  I mean, it's not like he said he'd been more impressed with Kizer.

2 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

The trade is either a win-win or a win-lose. In either case, philly wins. They have a theor QB.

True.  

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Blaq, you're not even making sense.

The Philadelphia Eagles, until this point, have not played a good pass defense on the season. They've played the Redskins (18th) twice, Chiefs (28th), Giants (27th), Cardinals (24th), Panthers (16th) and Chargers (5th). While I see a tremendous growth in his deep ball this year - which in large part also come into play the fact that Nelson Agholor and Jordan Matthews aren't dropping everything thrown 20 yards downfield - but for the most part I want to see him play great (not well) against a good passing Defense before I start to anoint him the next great thing. It seems everyone is ready to vault him over other more proven young passers like Winston, Mariota, and Carr based on the current run the Eagles are on when I feel as if his numbers are similar to Ben's in 07. Inflated (for very much lack of a better word because the proper word escape me) Touchdown totals. If Wentz comes out and has a 250+ Yard and 2 TD Game against the Broncos (IF THE GAMEPLAN CALLS FOR IT, WON'T FAULT HIM FOR PLAYING IN THE GAMEPLAN) then I'll be entirely sold. Until now I am reserving judgement on the idea he can truly jump into the elite (top 3 or 4 for years on end) category.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

The Philadelphia Eagles, until this point, have not played a good pass defense on the season. They've played the Redskins (18th) twice, Chiefs (28th), Giants (27th), Cardinals (24th), Panthers (16th) and Chargers (5th). While I see a tremendous growth in his deep ball this year - which in large part also come into play the fact that Nelson Agholor and Jordan Matthews aren't dropping everything thrown 20 yards downfield - but for the most part I want to see him play great (not well) against a good passing Defense before I start to anoint him the next great thing. It seems everyone is ready to vault him over other more proven young passers like Winston, Mariota, and Carr based on the current run the Eagles are on when I feel as if his numbers are similar to Ben's in 07. Inflated (for very much lack of a better word because the proper word escape me) Touchdown totals. If Wentz comes out and has a 250+ Yard and 2 TD Game against the Broncos (IF THE GAMEPLAN CALLS FOR IT, WON'T FAULT HIM FOR PLAYING IN THE GAMEPLAN) then I'll be entirely sold. Until now I am reserving judgement on the idea he can truly jump into the elite (top 3 or 4 for years on end) category.

But you said they don't play anyone good but the Broncos. They play the freaking Seahawks.

23 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Sashi Brown dat you?

Archived