• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

When 90% of people disagree with you, then you’re probably wrong buddy.

If one idiot finds a few other idiots to agree with them doesn't now make them all correct. They're now just a group of idiots who agree.  

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:
6 hours ago, R T said:

Neither of those plays were dirty plays, just players busting their tails to obstruct a dunk. If either would of been high or low a case could be made, but the contact is to the trunk of the body and the dunker easily land back on his feet. Nothing to see there but playing hard.   

How is blatantly shoving someone who's running full speed in the stomach area as their jump just a player busting his tail to obstruct a dunk? Chris Paul's lil arse had zero chance of stopping it and was clearly frustrated. Dude is lightly jogging back and the turns and tries to push Giannis with every muscle in his body.

Don't even bother he's...

080.png

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Don't even bother he's...

080.png

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I know you guys don't like basketball like that but can we not spend 8 pages talking about who is a dirty player? 

The closest CP3 will ever come to hoisting greatness

Iq0XQRv.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I know you guys don't like basketball like that but can we not spend 8 pages talking about who is a dirty player? 

I'm not talking about players, I'm just talking about the plays. The players history doesn't matter to me in looking at the individual play. Each play is judged individually.  

1 minute ago, R T said:

I'm not talking about players, I'm just talking about the plays. The players history doesn't matter to me in looking at the individual play. Each play is judged individually.  

Chris Paul tried to be dirty and instead got put on one of the most iconic posters in the history of the sport and probably cost his team a chance at a championship. 

Just now, R T said:

You have bad judgement if you think someone running across the entire paint to give a two handed shove to a guy in midair isn't dirty lol. Stop acting like you're being objective.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Chris Paul tried to be dirty and instead got put on one of the most iconic posters in the history of the sport and probably cost his team a chance at a championship. 

Exactly. Just cause Giannis is a freak of nature and didn't go flying like Schroder did when Booker pushed him in the air cause he's light as hell doesn't change the action taken. It is just horrible reasoning.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Exactly. Just cause Giannis is a freak of nature and didn't go flying like Schroder did when Booker pushed him in the air cause he's light as hell doesn't change the action taken. It is just horrible reasoning.

I3LxBGg.png

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

This Chris Paul thing seems to be very personal for a few of you here, but I have no axe to grind with any of the players. I don't think it was a big deal and believe the ref's got it right as just a common foul. I don't believe it was a dirty play, you believe it was. Not a big deal, it is okay to disagree. 

I agree that it did cost them though, if he just lets the dunk go they still have a chance to send the game to OT and possibly win it from there. Don't blame Paul for trying to make a desperation type of play either though.