GOTW | Week 9 | #2 Penn St. @ #6 Ohio St.

buno67

Who takes control of the Big 10 and their playoff hopes?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes control of the Big 10 and their playoff hopes?

• Penn State Nittany Lions
    • the Ohio State Buckeyes

17 hours ago, CWood21 said:

If he keeps it up?  Sure, but do you really believe that's going to happen?  I mean, he's not going to be facing Army, UNLV, Rutgers, Maryland, or Nebraska on a week-to-week basis.

That is true but his next couple of weeks would be his heisman resume. Win this week and it could spring board him. Also this was the same back in ‘14. Had a tough game early and than used the easier part of the schedule to figure things out and than when they got into the meat of their big ten schedule they blew some of this teams out and he put up huge numbers. During that time tOSU wasn’t quite a top5 team. Winner of this game would be top5 and would be a great wave/momentum. 

10 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Hate to put pressure on one guy, but it’s going to come down to how JT plays.

JTB coming back for this season, shows he knows what he was getting into. He knows the pressure is on him and he needs to rise to the occasion for once. 

I am surprised by the betting of this game. The line actually went from tOSU being -6.5 to now -7. They are saying a lot of the betting sharks or true professionals are sticking and betting on tOSU while the public is betting PSU. I would thought that the line would of moved closer to PSU. Its a positive for tOSU at least. Huge, huge game! Hopefully Barkley likes playing in Ohio, I want the Browns to get him bad!!!

Archived