Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I almost want to believe him but they killed themselves not outing it after Josh got lynched and had us lynching Malf based on dream results when they knew why it was wrong 

Swoosh was hell bent adamant that malf was Mafia. Thought he had the connection between him and Josh figured out. He also had ths same idea that Josh was 100% scum so he pushed that as well. I just followed his lead for the most part when it mattered lol. Trade deadline in MLB had my whole attention 

Just now, The Orca said:

Swoosh was hell bent adamant that malf was Mafia. Thought he had the connection between him and Josh figured out. He also had ths same idea that Josh was 100% scum so he pushed that as well. I just followed his lead for the most part when it mattered lol. Trade deadline in MLB had my whole attention 

sorry these were not the actions of a man who knew he was a miller in any capacity.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

And you said your group appears as scum in dreams... which means swoosh could've EASILY been the scum in those dreams. No reason to think anyone else in the dream was scum at all. Much less so vigorously. It's almost like you were hoping people would forget the first half of the game when making this claim.

Its called dont follow your dreams for a reason. Need to look at how people play/vote/post

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well unfortunately if you're telling the truth. It's gonna be what ends up costing you and town the game as the matts /ti missing kill sentiment would have been logical 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Well unfortunately if you're telling the truth. It's gonna be what ends up costing you and town the game as the matts /ti missing kill sentiment would have been logical 

It was logical...just don't follow your dreams 🤣

the pack was satisfied. there was something off around that wolf they got rid of. but there was still an unease

in the morning they looked around the camp and realized someone was missing. they all trudged down the path, knowing what they were likely to find

yes, it was in fact @MightyMouse07, dead

Mightymouse was wolfpack aligned

it is now day 6. just 6 wolves remain in the frozen tundra