Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Why do you think a kill didn't happen two nights ago?

It's certainly possible it was due to Matts being roleblocked, but more likely scenarios include:

• Josh was their even night killer
  • The double kill the night before was at the expense of their next kill
  • Doc or roleblock was in play on the actual killer or they tried to kill a bp/commuter
  • They chose to no kill on purpose (not likely since most players aren't as good as me)

You didn't answer the question, btw. In what way were you punished for Hockey's inactivity?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

In what way were you punished for Hockey's inactivity?

That's exactly the point: why punish a town replacement when town is already struggling?

Hockey was replaced. I imagine Tk felt that replacement sufficed, and that nothing further needed to be done.

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

That's exactly the point: why punish a town replacement when town is already struggling?

Hockey was replaced. I imagine Tk felt that replacement sufficed, and that nothing further needed to be done.

So you're saying TK3 broke his own rules on purpose? Replacement isn't a team penalty like you claim to "know" scum had. Although if you know this because your cult faction had their convert taken away, then yeah, I'd agree that puts Matt as nearly 100% red scum.

Until you're ready to come forward with that though, it's entirely possible Matts is yet another town who just didn't get punished.

35 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So you're saying TK3 broke his own rules on purpose? Replacement isn't a team penalty like you claim to "know" scum had. Although if you know this because your cult faction had their convert taken away, then yeah, I'd agree that puts Matt as nearly 100% red scum.

Until you're ready to come forward with that though, it's entirely possible Matts is yet another town who just didn't get punished.

Yet Matts himself said that Tk warned him he would be removed if he missed another vote.

I no longer think that Hockey's removal was a punishment, as Tk clarified that Hockey had asked to be replaced. I do think that the missed night kill two evenings ago was a punishment against the scum, which would mean that either Matts or I are scum.

11 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yet Matts himself said that Tk warned him he would be removed if he missed another vote.

I no longer think that Hockey's removal was a punishment, as Tk clarified that Hockey had asked to be replaced. I do think that the missed night kill two evenings ago was a punishment against the scum, which would mean that either Matts or I are scum.

I would say its unlikely that a host would punish the same violation differently for two different players.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I would say its unlikely that a host would punish the same violation differently for two different players.

Unless those players are in different positions within the game.

I mean, seriously: Hockey requested to be replaced. He was replaced. There's no indication that Matts requested to be replaced. He's still "here". The scum were likely prevented from a night kill that night. It's more than reasonable to conclude that either Hockey/TL or Matts is scum.

8 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Unless those players are in different positions within the game.

I mean, seriously: Hockey requested to be replaced. He was replaced. There's no indication that Matts requested to be replaced. He's still "here". The scum were likely prevented from a night kill that night. It's more than reasonable to conclude that either Hockey/TL or Matts is scum.

Being that Hockey getting replaced wasn't a punishment (according to Tk3), I'm not sure what your point is. You're claiming the same thing that Matts seemed to (that you were basically given a warning), while assuming that he handled another player's case entirely differently (punishing that player's team) than the one you have first had knowledge of.

Unless you two are scum together. Which would actually be hilarious.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Being that Hockey getting replaced wasn't a punishment (according to Tk3), I'm not sure what your point is. You're claiming the same thing that Matts seemed to (that you were basically given a warning), while assuming that he handled another player's case entirely differently (punishing that player's team) than the one you have first had knowledge of.

Unless you two are scum together. Which would actually be hilarious.

My point was that Hockey was replaced and Tk didn't feel he needed an additional punishment, while Matts remained and his scum punishment was no night kill. Town has been losing as it is, so further punishing town for one of their players going inactive sure wouldn't help the game.