Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I gotta head to bed. One last thing:

I had a hard time relying on the dreams alone. There were some things that I just wasn't certain about, whereas I'm completely certain about Matts.

That hesitation was validated by swoosh's flip tonight. It was believed to be a clean 50/50 between bcb and swoosh, and we now know that that wasn't true at all: one could be alpha, the other town, and town would lose by voting for either.

My rationale on Matts has nothing to do with dreams and everything to do with the no kill last night. I know I'm town, and scum were punished for their inactivity. That makes Matts 100% scum.

Scoundrel didn't vote Matts in OT.

If you’re scum you’re doing well. If you really are town you are going to lose this for us if you keep attaching me to Matts or vote me. But please put your vote on me and keep it there. Put your money where your mouth is. Keep accusing me and do something about it.

7 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

If you’re scum you’re doing well. If you really are town you are going to lose this for us if you keep attaching me to Matts or vote me. But please put your vote on me and keep it there. Put your money where your mouth is. Keep accusing me and do something about it.

This post is confusing. Voting you will ruin it for town, but you want me to vote you?

Why didn't you vote Matts in OT? That's my question.

40 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If it's true that scum win when the town and scum have the same number of players...

... there are 6 left. The game is not over. That means there are four town and two scum remaining.

No. Likely two cult and two mafia.

We're screwed but neither scum faction has victory yet.

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Question: why did they nk MM and let you live, knowing that you're a dreamer? Are there protections here that I don't know about?

Not the foggiest. Perhaps they felt they could control what I thought better 

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

No. Likely two cult and two mafia.

We're screwed but neither scum faction has victory yet.

Let me know who my cult mate is 🤣

@TL-TwoWinsAway were you told your alignment changed?

@bcb1213 were you?

@Scoundrel were you?

Matts and Nacho are mafia

I know I'm an Alpha 

That everyone....K

Vote Matts and then Nacho if you are town

26 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Not the foggiest. Perhaps they felt they could control what I thought better 

It's either 1) you're scum, or 2) you're town, and they wanted to save you to make town think you're scum. Those are the only two options that a new guy can come up with. Do you agree?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

As if they would admit to it. LUL

Thats not why I asked. I asked to further show them that if they are indeed town, you and Matts are the mafia. No one else is with me. If there was, I wouldn't have claimed or defended Swoosh. I would have just let Swoosh get lynched if it came to it and acted like he was a SK 

• Like 1

@bcb1213 @The Orca We need to start figuring some things out. Ignore the background noise for a bit. Work with me.

bcb: Based on you surviving the night, it's either 1) you're scum, or 2) you're town, and they wanted to save you to make town think you're scum. Those are the only two options that a new guy can come up with. (If I'm wrong, please tell me.)

In addition: now that we know swoosh was alpha, it appears that Orca is also alpha. That would validate your dream line: Raves and I are town and Orca flags scum.

If you're actually town (bcb), and you want to salvage this thing, you need to trust that both Orca and I are also town. If you trust that, and scum were punished due to inactivity two nights ago, that proves that Matts is scum.

Remaining players, other than us:

Matts - scum
Nacho - scum(?)
Scoundrel - 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Thats not why I asked. I asked to further show them that if they are indeed town, you and Matts are the mafia. No one else is with me. If there was, I wouldn't have claimed or defended Swoosh. I would have just let Swoosh get lynched if it came to it and acted like he was a SK 

You being aligned with him was already obvious.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@bcb1213 @The Orca We need to start figuring some things out. Ignore the background noise for a bit. Work with me.

bcb: Based on you surviving the night, it's either 1) you're scum, or 2) you're town, and they wanted to save you to make town think you're scum. Those are the only two options that a new guy can come up with. (If I'm wrong, please tell me.)

You're the other cultist arent you?

Pretty sure bcb and scoundrel weren't converted as of yesterday considering how OT played out. You came running when Orca asked you to.

You guys were going for the EZ win last night and Orca's just mad cause i foiled him for now lol.

Two of Matts/Scoundrel/bcb are mafia then.

In addition: now that we know swoosh was alpha, it appears that Orca is also alpha. That would validate your dream line: Raves and I are town and Orca flags scum.

bcb could still be scum himself. If he's not, the dreams are at least one, so it doesn't clear anyone. Not that I think you're red aligned.

If you're actually town (bcb), and you want to salvage this thing, you need to trust that both Orca and I are also town. If you trust that, and scum were punished due to inactivity two nights ago, that proves that Matts is scum.

Remaining players, other than us:

Lolclearing Orca and referring to the two of you as a group? You really are new to this.