Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

My point was that Hockey was replaced and Tk didn't feel he needed an additional punishment, while Matts remained and his scum punishment was no night kill.

If being replaced wasn't a punishment, that means there was no punishment. If it was a "be replaced or be punished" type of situation, and one of you two are indeed red mafia, I can tell you for certain that it's far more likely that you're the mafia.

Town has been losing as it is, so further punishing town for one of their players going inactive sure wouldn't help the game.

No respectable host would use inconsistent rule violation punishments as a means to balance an ongoing game.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

If being replaced wasn't a punishment, that means there was no punishment. If it was a "be replaced or be punished" type of situation, and one of you two are indeed red mafia, I can tell you for certain that it's far more likely that you're the mafia.

No respectable host would use inconsistent rule violation punishments as a means to balance an ongoing game.

That’s not true. TK said he was sticking to his rules which were punishing night moves

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

That’s not true. TK said he was sticking to his rules which were punishing night moves

Where did Tk3 say this?

His rule claims this:

Stay active. Failure to vote in ANY day will result in a to-be-determined night penalty. It may be a loss of night role, it may be a host decided disadvantage.

Not only is TL2 is claiming this was not the case (saying he received no penalty), but if Matts was given the loss of a night role penalty, that would mean he's the sole remaining scum (as his partner would've taken the kill instead).

Seems far more likely the case that Tk3 took it easy on them as first-time offenders, not wanting to interfere with the game. Hockey asking to be replaced was confirmed to be coincidental.

Of course, if both were scum, I could see the host punishing them both equally. But TL hasn't claimed that yet.

34 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Where did Tk3 say this?

His rule claims this:

Not only is TL2 is claiming this was not the case (saying he received no penalty), but if Matts was given the loss of a night role penalty, that would mean he's the sole remaining scum (as his partner would've taken the kill instead).

Seems far more likely the case that Tk3 took it easy on them as first-time offenders, not wanting to interfere with the game. Hockey asking to be replaced was confirmed to be coincidental.

Of course, if both were scum, I could see the host punishing them both equally. But TL hasn't claimed that yet.

He said he would follow through with his rules. So what would be the disadvantage? He would just give a warning? If so then he isn’t keeping his own rules. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Where did Tk3 say this?

His rule claims this:

Actually, yes. Based on Tk3's statement: Hockey missed a vote, Hockey requested to be replaced and Hockey was replaced. Being town, I imagine that Tk3 didn't feel a need to further punish the losing side based on the actions of a participant that was no longer there.

Matts was not replaced (although he was told by Tk that he would be replaced if he missed another vote), and the scum were seemingly denied a night kill after the missed vote. I think that speaks volumes.

16 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Actually, yes. Based on Tk3's statement: Hockey missed a vote, Hockey requested to be replaced and Hockey was replaced. Being town, I imagine that Tk3 didn't feel a need to further punish the losing side based on the actions of a participant that was no longer there.

Matts was not replaced (although he was told by Tk that he would be replaced if he missed another vote), and the scum were seemingly denied a night kill after the missed vote. I think that speaks volumes.

He is still here though. You're still here. If he were modkilled that would be a different story. But the character is still in the game. Being replaced does not mean the new player is free from the consequences of the previous player's actions.

All we actually know is that scum didn't kill. You're assuming that it was a result of punishment,  when in fact there are more plausible explanations.

And again, unequal punishment for the same infraction on the same night is not something a reasonable host would do, regardless of who was winning at the time. That is something I'm fairly certain of.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He is still here though. You're still here. If he were modkilled that would be a different story. But the character is still in the game. Being replaced does not mean the new player is free from the consequences of the previous player's actions.

All we actually know is that scum didn't kill. You're assuming that it was a result of punishment,  when in fact there are more plausible explanations.

And again, unequal punishment for the same infraction on the same night is not something a reasonable host would do, regardless of who was winning at the time. That is something I'm fairly certain of.

Disagree 

@The Orca I can't get over the last 12 or so pages. Nacho has single-handedly driven the narrative.

This was the vote before Nacho got involved last night:

matts - 4 - TL, Orca, Scoundrel, swoosh

bcb - 2 - mightymouse, nacho

hockey/tl - 1 - matts

swoosh - 1 - bcb

Nacho then pushed - hard - for the voting to shift against swoosh, and got Scoundrel to tag along, tying the vote between Matts/swoosh at 3-3. The entire premise of Nacho's argument was based on the dream results, and his entire argument was proven to be wrong by swoosh flipping alpha.

But... being a smart player, he would've only known to push the dream argument against bcb if he was scum, as he knew that neither bcb nor swoosh were also scum. He argued that swoosh not voting bcb was telling of swoosh's guilt, but, really, it was due to swoosh's innocence. (Page 114 is pretty damning against Nacho tbh.)

He essentially locked bcb against swoosh, which was the vote needed for them to win:

swoosh - 3 - bcb, nacho, scoundrel

matts - 2 - orca, TL

@bcb1213: Nacho played you. If you are in fact town, you should want to vote Nacho.

@The Orca: You've been listing Nacho as scum for quite some time. I agree. Now is the time to vote.

@Scoundrel: You followed Nacho's lead, flipping against swoosh to tie the vote, and voting with him in OT to end swoosh. If you're truly town, this should piss you off, and you should join the rest in voting Nacho.

@Matts4313: You're scum, right? Oh, you aren't? Prove it. Vote Nacho.

Lets see how these votes go.

Nacho.

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@The Orca I can't get over the last 12 or so pages. Nacho has single-handedly driven the narrative.

hockey/tl - 1 - matts

swoosh - 1 - bcb

Nacho then pushed - hard - for the voting to shift against swoosh, and got Scoundrel to tag along, tying the vote between Matts/swoosh at 3-3. The entire premise of Nacho's argument was based on the dream results, and his entire argument was proven to be wrong by swoosh flipping alpha.

But... being a smart player, he would've only known to push the dream argument against bcb if he was scum, as he knew that neither bcb nor swoosh were also scum. He argued that swoosh not voting bcb was telling of swoosh's guilt, but, really, it was due to swoosh's innocence. (Page 114 is pretty damning against Nacho tbh.)

He essentially locked bcb against swoosh, which was the vote needed for them to win:

matts - 2 - orca, TL

@bcb1213: Nacho played you. If you are in fact town, you should want to vote Nacho.

@The Orca: You've been listing Nacho as scum for quite some time. I agree. Now is the time to vote.

@Scoundrel: You followed Nacho's lead, flipping against swoosh to tie the vote, and voting with him in OT to end swoosh. If you're truly town, this should piss you off, and you should join the rest in voting Nacho.

Nacho.

Why would it piss me off? Swoosh is not green I don’t know if he is a scum faction. We didn’t vote out a green so why would I be pissed?

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

hockey/tl - 1 - matts

swoosh - 1 - bcb

matts - 2 - orca, TL

Nacho.

Alpha is a scum faction. The fact that you unquestionably align yourself with Orca, believing his desperate drivel at every opportunity,  and fail to recognize what should be obvious possibilities from your perspective makes you incredibly transparent.

Alas, I am not scum. Your cult faction will lose if you lynch me. Which is honestly fine with me tbh

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

hockey/tl - 1 - matts

swoosh - 1 - bcb

matts - 2 - orca, TL

Nacho.

I'm game. Nacho