Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Better question: Why do you think they are anything but bad? Because Orca said so?

Nope. Their habits.

Look at yesterday: if they were bad, they could've easily sunk bcb, someone who claims to be a dreamer. They had Mightymouse (rip) voting alongside them, and even I was on the fence. Instead, they both went after a logical scum: Matts. swoosh could've made the same argument against bcb that you (and bcb) made against him, and swoosh would've had a second vote (Orca) at his disposal. Neither swoosh nor Orca did that, because swoosh didn't want bcb out after all... and Orca still doesn't, despite the perceived chance that Orca is scum based on bcb's first dream.

In other words: if they were bad, they could've taken easy votes against soft town targets, but instead went after logical scum. Or, they could've done exactly what you did (it would've been easy), but chose not to.

There's a reason for that: they're good. You aren't.

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Nope. Their habits.

Look at yesterday: if they were bad, they could've easily sunk bcb, someone who claims to be a dreamer. They had Mightymouse (rip) voting alongside them, and even I was on the fence. Instead, they both went after a logical scum: Matts. swoosh could've made the same argument against bcb that you (and bcb) made against him, and swoosh would've had a second vote (Orca) at his disposal. Neither swoosh nor Orca did that, because swoosh didn't want bcb out after all... and Orca still doesn't, despite the perceived chance that Orca is scum based on bcb's first dream.

In other words: if they were bad, they could've taken easy votes against soft town targets, but instead went after logical scum. Or, they could've done exactly what you did (it would've been easy), but chose not to.

There's a reason for that: they're good. You aren't.

Oh I agree fully they voted Matts because they thought he was red  scum, who is their greater enemy right now. They're probably cult (possibly rival scum), so lynching town gets them virtually nothing at this time. And it's pretty clear Orca thought that red scum were close to a majority yesterday, given his actions.

They acted this way not because they aren't bad though. They did it because they need red scum dead even more than town does.

It's pretty clear this game is nothing more than two scum factions who just need to eliminate the other at this point.

Also I'm 100% town. Probably one of the last two left. So if you are blue you get nothing for lynching me lmao

42 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Oh I agree fully they voted Matts because they thought he was red  scum, who is their greater enemy right now. They're probably cult (possibly rival scum), so lynching town gets them virtually nothing at this time. And it's pretty clear Orca thought that red scum were close to a majority yesterday, given his actions.

They acted this way not because they aren't bad though. They did it because they need red scum dead even more than town does.

It's pretty clear this game is nothing more than two scum factions who just need to eliminate the other at this point.

Also I'm 100% town. Probably one of the last two left. So if you are blue you get nothing for lynching me lmao

Oh. That was easy. Nevermind.

Woah. Page 55 is a gem.

Josh is suspected by all, and is winning the vote by a wide margin. Who saves him? Nacho.

He completely force-feeds Josh the lines to save his own life, while the two of them have their own conversation. Who mentions doctor first? Nacho. He even disregards the notion that Josh is scum, then calls Malf and swoosh over to flip the vote onto squire.

The conversation looks completely and undoubtedly rehearsed, with notes of protecting Josh and accusing others to boot.

We're letting Nacho completely run this game, and everyone seems fine with it. This guy has swayed nearly every key vote... and all of those votes backfired.

Stop with the nonsense. If you're town, vote Nacho. If you aren't vote anyone else.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Woah. Page 55 is a gem.

Josh is suspected by all, and is winning the vote by a wide margin. Who saves him? Nacho.

He completely force-feeds Josh the lines to save his own life, while the two of them have their own conversation. Who mentions doctor first? Nacho. He even disregards the notion that Josh is scum, then calls Malf and swoosh over to flip the vote onto squire.

The conversation looks completely and undoubtedly rehearsed, with notes of protecting Josh and accusing others to boot.

We're letting Nacho completely run this game, and everyone seems fine with it. This guy has swayed nearly every key vote... and all of those votes backfired.

Stop with the nonsense. If you're town, vote Nacho. If you aren't vote anyone else.

Nacho

As for the bolded quote - thats not really how the game works. Scum doesnt rehearse their convos...

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Woah. Page 55 is a gem.

That was a misread on my part for sure

I bagged swoosh yesterday though!

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nacho

As for the bolded quote - thats not really how the game works. Scum doesnt rehearse their convos...

Was this the only thing you read?