Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I have zero clue what's going on...

Me and Swoosh are Alphas. We could talk to each other outside of the thread. We can only win as town, but appear as scum on dreams. Its a mechanism to screw with the dreams and make it not so easy to catch mafia with it 

If you are alive tomorrow and somehow the game isn't over. Matts and Nacho are 100% scum

Swoosh tagged me when the vote was between himself and Josh and I helped save Swoosh. Josh was Mafia so if you need proof that we are real there it is. 

You all need to lynch mafia (hellhounds). Its Matts and Nacho for sure 

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Me and Swoosh are Alphas. We could talk to each other outside of the thread. We can only win as town, but appear as scum on dreams. Its a mechanism to screw with the dreams and make it not so easy to catch mafia with it 

If you are alive tomorrow and somehow the game isn't over. Matts and Nacho are 100% scum

Swoosh tagged me when the vote was between himself and Josh and I helped save Swoosh. Josh was Mafia so if you need proof that we are real there it is. 

You all need to lynch mafia (hellhounds). Its Matts and Nacho for sure 

yeah no

this doesnt hold up at all

If swoosh was this alignment with you he wouldve never been so adamant to lynch withint he dreams (squire then Josh) if he KNEW he was likely the scum in that list.

Completely obvious bull**** @Scoundrel@TL-TwoWinsAway@MightyMouse07@Matts4313 @bcb1213

whoever hasnt been converted breathe in this bull lmao

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

yeah no

this doesnt hold up at all

If swoosh was this alignment with you he wouldve never been so adamant to lynch withint he dreams (squire then Josh) if he KNEW he was likely the scum in that list.

Completely obvious bull**** @Scoundrel@TL-TwoWinsAway@MightyMouse07@Matts4313 @bcb1213

whoever hasnt been converted breathe in this bull lmao

Bet me the first pick in the Nacho league lol

We are Alphas. 100000000000000%

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Cause the dreamers said at least 1

And you said your group appears as scum in dreams... which means swoosh could've EASILY been the scum in those dreams. No reason to think anyone else in the dream was scum at all. Much less so vigorously. It's almost like you were hoping people would forget the first half of the game when making this claim.