Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

12 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Which if you were scum is a victory for you stil...

Then vote Nacho. If you're town, you'll vote Nacho, and don't move it like you usually do.

I've been suspicious of you since I got here, but you've made quality arguments in your own defense. Your voting is the only thing that remains that reeks of scum.

Stop with the nonsense. If you are town, stop the games and vote Nacho.

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Nope. I'm town. There didn't appear to be a punishment, and that made sense: town is struggling anyway. Why punish them further because one person was inactive?

I also don't care, at least right now. If you're town, you're voting Nacho. Tonight. If you aren't, feel free to dig anywhere else, including the "we'll get him tomorrow" nonsense.

I dont follow the logic of going for an unknown (TKN) vs a known scum (orca).

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Then vote Nacho. If you're town, you'll vote Nacho, and don't move it like you usually do.

I've been suspicious of you since I got here, but you've made quality arguments in your own defense. Your voting is the only thing that remains that reeks of scum.

Stop with the nonsense. If you are town, stop the games and vote Nacho.

Yeah not gonna happen when you act like that. 

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:
5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

There didn't appear to be a punishment, and that made sense: town is struggling anyway. Why punish them further because one person was inactive?

Oh that’s nonsense when you were pushing Matts all day? GTFO

He said he was new. Maybe he doesnt understand that host dont (shouldnt) manipulate the game in the manner he is suggesting. It would be "cheating". 

I had my vote on Hockey before he joined in and then he ignores that and says I jumped on him with coordination with Matts. Now I’m voting all over the place and it’s scummy and now he wants me to keep my vote on nacho which would be moving my vote around again off Matts. So TL just is too scummy for me.

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I already told you - I would be replaced if I missed another vote. 

Disagree. I think you have it backwards. If there is a cult, that is a -1/+1 ratio swing against town. Killing the cult should be priority #1. 

If it's all the same to you I'd still like to know who you think is red scum

17 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I had my vote on Hockey before he joined in and then he ignores that and says I jumped on him with coordination with Matts. Now I’m voting all over the place and it’s scummy and now he wants me to keep my vote on nacho which would be moving my vote around again off Matts. So TL just is too scummy for me.

You had your vote on Hockey from the very beginning. Like, D1. I went back, read it all and laughed. It's quality stuff.

I came in, you acted weird immediately and Matts followed suit. I could only conclude that Matts was scum and you were his buddy.

Interestingly, all of the people that I think are scum now came to Matts defense yesterday and voted off swoosh instead. Telling.

26 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

to be clear do you see TL2 as red or blue scum?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Because I need a read on you

Your read on me is going to be based on my read on others? Thats unique.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

You really should have. You seemingly missed a very important part.

Important is subjective; but feel free to link me.