Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

ok, Bran bit over.

squire memeing scum, and knew he wouldnt be eliminated. i bet only some(maybe one) scum came in to vote jason. the others waiting in the wings to see whether squire needed help to survive.

this is how he acts as scum, gents.

and @Pickle Rick why didnt you vote and had the audicity to chatize folks for voting out jason

Following tradedeadline deals.   Plus scoundrel was certain it was squire in regulation but then flipped in ot.  I'm also of the option both are town and it would kill my vote %.  Going for 100% this game.  

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ok, Bran bit over.

squire memeing scum, and knew he wouldnt be eliminated. i bet only some(maybe one) scum came in to vote jason. the others waiting in the wings to see whether squire needed help to survive.

and @Pickle Rick why didnt you vote and had the audicity to chatize folks for voting out jason

So Raves and Swoosh would be possible suspects for this 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

So Raves and Swoosh would be possible suspects for this 

yes, for sure.

as pickle mentioned, ravens could have started out bussing squire, but then squire started getting votes, and he bailed

swoosh could have blantantly saved squire and then claimed hes going for ot reads

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ok, Bran bit over.

Oh, so you were doing a bit.  Likevscum malf likes to do.

Now he decides to attack someone reading him as scum.  Expected better play, but at least malf might be willing to engage and not just play a bit.

Now this might get you so leeway

Just now, squire12 said:
5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

namedropping like scum didnt get fake claims

So you have inside info that scum got fake claims?  Interesting stance to take

I can read you very well.

i always have been able to.

you posted it like that to sway counselors vote. 

thats the "why" behind your post. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

let the record show that squire now claims that im reading him wrong, instead of me being scum trying to get a ML.

Let the record show, malf still can't say he is town.  I never said your weren't scum in that post.  Your fake " readings of me " to try and get me voted out almost worked.

Just now, Malfatron said:

you gotta do better in pretending you are town, squire

No need to pretend!!!

The bigger question, will you engage when the time comes?

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Let the record show, malf still can't say he is town.  I never said your weren't scum in that post.  Your fake " readings of me " to try and get me voted out almost worked.

No need to pretend!!!

The bigger question, will you engage when the time comes?

A lot of posts with multiple ??? and !!!

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yes, for sure.

as pickle mentioned, ravens could have started out bussing squire, but then squire started getting votes, and he bailed

swoosh could have blantantly saved squire and then claimed hes going for ot reads

Squire is likely town anyway. There were 7 other people who didn't have a vote on either one. No way it gets that close with squire being scum. It was town/town and scum was perfectly okay with that.