Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

1 minute ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Why didn’t scum hit Josh? 

also malf lasting this long usually screams scum 

I don’t know what to do with these damn lack of roles visible. Not a fan of this style. I like to know what’s available. I’m just a regular guy who likes the regular games we used to have. 

Why would scum hit Josh? If Josh was town, that would mean I was scum. I would just be outing myself lol. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

who are you

i never played with you before but you speak as if you've played with malf before?

Way before your time. When mafia first showed up here. Then I got lost on epic mafia cuz games were faster. I also wasn’t in college anymore 

Just now, swoosh said:

Why would scum hit Josh? If Josh was town, that would mean I was scum. I would just be outing myself lol. 

this strikes me as odd.

the obvious thing to say from your perspective would be "josh couldnt hit himself"... your post seems to almost be talking from the perspective that you know josh isn't scum....

Just now, MightyMouse07 said:

Way before your time. When mafia first showed up here. Then I got lost on epic mafia cuz games were faster. I also wasn’t in college anymore 

epicmafia represent. thats where I played most of the time

had x3 trophies

talked to lucid and he said he will be bringing it back so that's hype.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

this strikes me as odd.

the obvious thing to say from your perspective would be "josh couldnt hit himself"... your post seems to almost be talking from the perspective that you know josh isn't scum....

That's just how I post in mafia. I try to lay out scenarios in their eyes. Check my posts. I know who I am, but that does them no good.

2 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Why didn’t scum hit Josh? 

also malf lasting this long usually screams scum 

I don’t know what to do with these damn lack of roles visible. Not a fan of this style. I like to know what’s available. I’m just a regular guy who likes the regular games we used to have. 

nowadays scum likes to leave me alive so people think that (especially when im not nailing scum)

on d1 im usually protected or watched

also raves was a claimed special

bcb is definitely one that says he leaves me alone when he is scum

Just now, MightyMouse07 said:

Didn’t Josh claim doctor tho? Why would they leave that role open?

I could give you one reason from my standpoint - he's not a doctor. He's scum. 

But if you are to believe I'm scum and he's town, well then Raves was also a good hit. So it could go either way.