Training Camp battles

ovfd55

Looking like as of right now Cam could be our #4 w/ Dyami being the #5, but it’s way early. Cam has the benefit of being in his 2nd year in the offense obviously and going into his 4th year in the league.

Will be interesting to see how this develops over the next month and in the preseason. 

7 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

This would be a huge welcome surprise.

I really wouldn’t be shocked tbh. If not for some off the field concerns at LSU he would’ve been at worst a mid 2nd round pick last year. He was supposed to be out staring Lg last year but then he got hurt, so they obviously think he’s starter quality. He’s got just as much natural talent as Cosmi.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I really wouldn’t be shocked tbh. If not for some off the field concerns at LSU he would’ve been at worst a mid 2nd round pick last year. He was supposed to be out staring Lg last year but then he got hurt, so they obviously think he’s starter quality. He’s got just as much natural talent as Cosmi.

I think he is too. But I just have too see it because he is one of the guys who’s tape I loved last year. Of course in the last few years they keep drafting guys who’s tape I was in love with. Hopefully he takes the next step